MightyKool The 12-Volt Portable air Conditioner K2 uses Water to Cool People or Pets in Campers, Sleepers, Boats, etc. No 12-Volt System in The World is Capable of Cooling a Room or Vehicle. (ZH)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 12-volt portable cooling for a camper to cool People & Pets using Water only no Ice for a Sleeper Camper Boat Tent Vehicle etc.
- Vehicle easily starts after using the K2 for sleeping all night using less energy than one tail light bulb.
- Customer’s picture of their 3 year old enjoying a nap during 102 degree humid summer day on the water north of Dallas!
- Powerful 12 V fans use adjust from.8 amps to 2.4 amps, weighs less than 5 pounds, 12” L, 11” W, 8” H & 2 year LTD. Warrantee.
- A K2 cools up to 12% cooler than a swamp cooler and all use water or melting ice to produce cool air and all need proper ventilation.
Featured items you may like
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A 12-Volt portable MightyKool Model K2 is used in Campers, Sleepers, Boats, Tents & Vehicles to cool People or Pets using Water or even Ice to produce cool air. There is no such thing in the World as a 12-volt system that will cool a Room or a Vehicle.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great communication with seller, fast shipping, and would highly recommend!
The outside does sweat when I added ice due to the difference in temperature between the outside air and the K2 however a rolled down cooler bag solved the problem (please see pic)
This weekend I took the K2 in the house and plugged it into a kitchen outlet using the AC adapter that came with the unit. The fan is very strong and we could easily feel the cool air across the room.
The K2 also comes with a fresh air intake duct however I have not used it.
I think this is a great product.
The company later sent me a 120v adapter so that I can use it indoors too. This was a really nice surprise. I bought this air conditioner to keep my dog cool, and he passed away a week ago, so I wasn't really sure if I should keep it. When I got the 120v adapter, it was decided. I'm keeping it. :)