Thursday, Dec 15
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: LATTIY
Save with Used - Very Good
FREE delivery: Dec 18 - 23 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Amazon Warehouse
1200Mbps WiFi Range Extender, Covering up to 5000 Square feet -35 Devices with 4 Band Antennas Complies 802.11a/b/n/g/ac WiFi Extender
Enhance your purchase
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11bgn|
|Data Transfer Rate||1200 Megabits Per Second|
|Range||5000 Square Feet|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Dual Band High Speed Stable WiFi extender 】The dual band WiFi extender which can eliminate dead area and improve the reach of your existing WiFi coverage. The WiFi booster equipped with 4 external antenna, with a speed of up to 1200Mbps, the speed of this WiFi extender is 300Mbps for 2.4GHz and 867Mbps for 5GHz.
- 【Best Performance On High-Gain Antennas】 Dual high-gain antennas enhance wireless signals for stable data transmission. Wider coverage throughout your home and office, strong WiFi signal can be obtained in the basement,bedroom, restroom, garage and the attic.
- 【Simple Setup with Smart LED Signal Light 】Once setup done, WiFi can be used on other devices directly and no need to set up again. The smart signal lights of the WiFi extender help you find the best extending location.
- 【3 Working Mode You can Choose】Three modes are supported for AP / Booster / router. The WiFi extender has two ports to meet your different needs. As a WiFi extender, the device can also be used as an access point, converting a wired network into a wireless network. It can also be used as a router to send a WiFi signal to other network devices.
- 【Universal Compatibility】 This wireless network extender can be used with any 802.11b/g/n/a/ac wireless Internet router, allowing you to easily extend the range of your home Wi-Fi network and keep all your mobile devices connected without having to purchase more equipment.
Wireless Speed: 1200Mbps
Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz ,5GHz
Antennas: 4* 2dBi External Antennas
Encryption way: wpa, wpa2, wpa-psk, wpa2-psk
Wireless Standard: 802.11b, 802.11n, 802.11g,802.11ac,802.11a
3 in 1 Functions: WiFi Range Extender (Repeater), Wireless Access Point, Wireless Router.
Low Power Consumption: Uses environmentally friendly design. It is stable with low radiation and low power.
Booster WiFi Coverage: Extend the existing WiFi coverage to hard-to-reach areas, enhance your WiFi signal.
Connect Wired Devices: Ethernet port can connect any wired device such as a smart TV, multimedia player, game console or PC to your WiFi network, work as a media bridge.
Secure Heat Dissipation Design: The isolated heat dissipation design can effectively prevent the intrusion of dust and quickly dissipate heat, ensuring stable operation of the equipment all the time.
The passwords of your repeater are as same as your router.
Poor signal connection may cause slow speeds or dropped connection.
If do not see desired wireless network, you can move the range extender closer to the router and scan again as it may be out of range.
The WiFi extender only extends the wifi coverage range, it couldn't boost the speed of your original router or hold the same speed of the original router.
☑1x US754 1200Mbps WiFi Extender.
☑1x User Manual
☑1x RJ-45 Ethernet Cable.
Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only negative I would say is that the device does get rather warm so there is some concern about its longevity. Heat is the enemy of electronics. But the price was right and time will tell.
Does it extend range? Not that I can tell. In pretty much any direction the signal from my original TMO cellular router is stronger.
How does it affect download and upload speed? It seems to be about 30% slower than connecting directly to TMO router.
Problem it solved is splitting out 5Ghz versus 2.4&Ghz channels.
My router has both but done devices especially my Chamberlain garage door opener refused to connect to my router 2.4Ghz channel meaning no smart connectivity. This solved that problem as this was the only network my Chamberlain would connect to.
There is a small issue which might be my router or this extender that it drops connection frequently and requires a physical reboot (power off/power on). It drops and refuses to reconnect every other day. I solved this problem with a mechanical timer that turns the extender off and then back on a couple times per day. You can buy them from any store for $5.
Not ideal solution but it solved a problem that was causing me a lot of grief