1200Mbps Wireless USB Wifi Adapter, FayTun USB Wifi Adapter,AC1200 Dual Band 2.4GHz/300Mbps+5GHz/867Mbps,802.11 ac/a/b/g/n High Gain Antenna Network Lan Card Support Windows XP/7/8/10,MAC,OSX
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$50.00 (71%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Transmission Speed: Ultra-fast 1200Mbps wireless speed with 802.11ac and Dual-band connections, 867Mbps on 5GHz & 300Mbps on 2.4GHz. Provide lag-free experience for HD video streaming and gaming.
- High-performance Antenna: 360°omnidirectional high gain antenna guarantees high RF power (16DBm on 2.4GHz & 13DBm on 5GHz), allowing you to pick up wireless signals from long distance. Flexible antenna and Beamforming+ technology help boost speed, range and reliability.
- Universal Compatibility: Compatible with almost all kinds wireless routers. Support Windows xp/7/8/10, MAC, OSX/Linux.
- Easy Use & Easy Installation: Setup CD included. Just run the software, and you can simply insert the adapter to get connected. It is a very small device and you will even ignore it when you use.
- Wi-Fi Hot Spot: You can create a Hot spot with the Soft AP Feature if your computer is under wired Internet connection. You can boost Wi-Fi to your mobile devices from your computer.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
802.11ac - The latest and most powerful Wi-Fi technology
1200Mbps wireless USB wifi adapter. 867Mbps on 5GHz and 300Mbps on 2.4GHz. High transmission speed guarantee seamless and lag-free HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
Install the driver from the included CD. After the driver is installed, you can use the built-in wireless utility in your operating system to connect to a wireless network.
In AP mode, it will create wifi signal if you computer is connected to network by cable. Then your computer will boost wifi for your mobile devices like cell phones, tablet, etc.
Standard: IEEE 802.11 ac/b/g/n
Wi-Fi Band: Dual band 2.4 or 5GHz
Wi-Fi Performance: 1200Mbps(2.4G 300Mbps / 5.8G 867Mbps)
USB Version: USB 2.0
Support Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10, MAC, OSX
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ORIGINAL REVIEW: My laptop is very old, and the internal wireless adapter is basically completely dead. Without this adapter, I can only access wifi if I am less than five feet from the router. Upon activating the adapter, I got a full five bars downstairs where the router is, and four bars in my bedroom upstairs! My laptop is running Windows 8, and does not have a disk drive. Using the link that the seller provided in the Q&A section worked perfectly for me!
The only thing left to do is wait, as there have been quite a few reviews that state that it only worked for a few days/weeks. I will update this accordingly if/when it breaks and list its lifespan. I don't know that this is worth the full $70, but for $20? Heck yes!
One caveat is that it comes with a small non-standard CD-ROM which doesn’t work with my slit-based CD-ROM drive. I had to hook up an external player to install the drivers. I also couldn’t find updated drivers online except for an individual blog, which I’m leery of trusting.
Another problem is that you will sometimes have to log out and back into your account on the computer in order to activate the software that the device uses.
The second reason is this device is VERY dependent on the USB port it is connected to. It will NOT run in any usb 3.0 port I tried. I installed it on 3 different computers. It would not run on the 4 core win7 32 bit machine. It would run on the win7 x64 laptop. On the 12core win7 desktop it would not run on usb ports on the front of the desktop but works on usb 2.0 ports on the back of the computer. When it has trouble connecting then connects and disconnects try a different usb port. The mini disk worked good, no problems installing software. I bought this to replace the 15 yr old adapter in my wife's desktop but it would NOT even see the router 20 feet away. On the laptop it see's the same router 60 feet away. So it appears to me that it doesn't would well with Win7 when it has a 32 bit operating system. I had to point windows to the location of the driver files to get them to install, the wizard on the CD couldn't seem to complete the install job. (On the 32 bit machine) I even loaded the CD on a flash drive and that didn't help.
When it works it works very well, when it doesn't of course you get nothing. Depends on the OS, and which port you use.
Most recent customer reviews
I got an error so I updated the kernel from from a rpm.Read more