BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Kidz Bop PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(4 star). See all 12 reviews
on March 9, 2011
Purchased a Zune 120 from EBay for $40. It was getting the "Error 5" error message. This error is almost always the result of a bad hard drive. I purchased one of these zif drives as a replacement. I installed it and the Zune automatically partitioned/formatted and installed the software. It now works great. EBay has tons of these "Error 5" Zunes and this 120GB MK1231GAL you can get a fully functional Zune cheap.

The MK1231GAL will work in the 80gb and 120gb 2nd Gen Zunes and All IPod Classics. It will not work in PC's

See Rapid Repair for more information:
[...]
on June 27, 2014
Excellent product and I really liked my expectation filled the qualify because everything arrived as requested I really I liked all the pretty enough to recommend to all the community through Amazon not change.
would recommend vendor to other to purchase their much needed items, i really like the service and the products that i have received.