Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

125 Best Indoor Grill Recipes
Format: Paperback|Change

on March 17, 2014
Used a recipe from this book for my Cuisinart Deluxe Electric Griddler and it turned out great. The recipes are tasty and easy to follow. They really are the best indoor grill recipes! Whether you have a George Forman Grill or a Cuisinart, or whatever, this is the one to have!
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on July 26, 2014
Enjoying these recipes. Everything I've tried so far has been great. Raspberry cayenne chicken, Mexican steak, portobella mushroom burgers and grilled asparagus all 5 star. Many more I still want to try. Giving it 4 instead of 5 star because of the heavy weight given to burgers (not a favorite of mine) and underweight of veggie recipes.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on January 15, 2013
Love, Love , Love it. This book is easy and helpful. I would recommend it to anyone. It is also easy on the waistline.
18 helpful votes
19 helpful votes
Enthusiast: Petson June 21, 2016
I just received this today. So no i have not made anything yet. But it has how to make baba ganoush, a bunch of burgers, chicken and homemade chicken nuggets. I am excited to try it out. I have a couple george foreman grills and a Hamilton healthy inside grill.

The baba ganoush came out really good. It is so much easier being able to make it with an indoor grill. I have made it several times now.
on January 17, 2011
We also purchased a Cuisanart griddler through Amazon, and love the griddler as well as this cookbook that has recipes specifically for indoor griddlers. So far, all the recipes that we've tried have been very good and easy to follow.
54 helpful votes
55 helpful votes
on January 18, 2014
got an cuisinart griddler for Christmas and have been looking for more meal recipes and this book provides some great ones. Recipes are easy to read and tips are helpful.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on March 19, 2016
I am a very busy person, and have little time to prepare meals. This cook with my indoor grill makes my life easier at meal time. It is easy to read and use. I would recommend this product to anyone that uses a indoor grill.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on June 23, 2017
Looks like many good recipes.........before a recommendation can be made I need time to try it.
on November 3, 2017
Good recipes for indoor grilling. Enjoying the book.
on December 18, 2016
Nice book... but this is for a 2 plate grill, I believe. (It was a gift). I was looking for a regular indoor grill Recipe book. The recipes in the book are very complicated and extremely ingredient detailed. NOT what I was looking for, at all.