Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

125 Best Indoor Grill Recipes
Format: Paperback|Change

on July 26, 2014
Enjoying these recipes. Everything I've tried so far has been great. Raspberry cayenne chicken, Mexican steak, portobella mushroom burgers and grilled asparagus all 5 star. Many more I still want to try. Giving it 4 instead of 5 star because of the heavy weight given to burgers (not a favorite of mine) and underweight of veggie recipes.
11 people found this helpful
on March 17, 2014
Used a recipe from this book for my Cuisinart Deluxe Electric Griddler and it turned out great. The recipes are tasty and easy to follow. They really are the best indoor grill recipes! Whether you have a George Forman Grill or a Cuisinart, or whatever, this is the one to have!
12 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
I just received this today. So no i have not made anything yet. But it has how to make baba ganoush, a bunch of burgers, chicken and homemade chicken nuggets. I am excited to try it out. I have a couple george foreman grills and a Hamilton healthy inside grill.

The baba ganoush came out really good. It is so much easier being able to make it with an indoor grill. I have made it several times now.
2 people found this helpful
on January 13, 2014
This book has very creative recipes that you usually don't think of. When you think BBQ, steak, burgers or hotdogs always come to mind. This books opens up your mind to different ingredients and possibilities.
17 people found this helpful
on January 25, 2017
Not as I had expected. More for the grills that close on top of foods putting pressure on the food. Not for my indoor searing grill.
3 people found this helpful
on March 19, 2016
I am a very busy person, and have little time to prepare meals. This cook with my indoor grill makes my life easier at meal time. It is easy to read and use. I would recommend this product to anyone that uses a indoor grill.
3 people found this helpful
on January 15, 2013
Love, Love , Love it. This book is easy and helpful. I would recommend it to anyone. It is also easy on the waistline.
20 people found this helpful
on November 14, 2010
This book has wonderful recipes for grilling, lots of different seasoning combinations and marinades which I love. If you're looking for grilling ideas for every night of the week, this is the book to have.
60 people found this helpful
on November 3, 2017
Good recipes for indoor grilling. Enjoying the book.
One person found this helpful
on August 13, 2016
I found the book to be just okay. I thought I would get more out of it, but I was disappointed.
2 people found this helpful