126 Polyhedral Dice - 18 colors with Complete set of D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20, D%
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Complete set; 126 dice total in 18 different colors; customize your games with your very own personal set of dice
- Dice variety; each of the 18 color sets comes in 7 varieties of dice; 4-sided die is 0.79 x 0.79 inches (2 x 2 centimeters), 6-sided die is 0.63 x 0.63 inches (1.6 x 1.6 centimeters), 8-sided died is 0.95 x 0.71 inches (2.4 x 1.8 centimeters), 10-sided die is 0.87 x 0.83 inches (2.2 x 2.1 centimeters), 12-sided die is 0.83 x 0.71 inches (2.1 x 1.8 centimeters), 20-sided die is 0.91 x 0.79 inches (2.3 x 2 centimeters), and % die is 0.87 x 0.83 inches (2.2 x 2.1 centimeters)
- Velvet drawstring pouch included; conveniently store your entire collection of dice in this 7 x 6 inches (18 x 15 centimeters) velvet pouch
- Factory first dice; every single die in this polyhedral dice set is brand new and in mint condition; we assure you that they are of high quality, free of chips, cracks, and holes
- 30 day return policy; here, at Yellow Mountain Imports, we want you to be satisfied with your purchase; you are backed by our 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee so you can buy with confidence
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Yellow Mountain Imports 126 Polyhedral Dice Set
At Yellow Mountain Imports, we offer the highest quality materials and attention to detail. This is one of the finest polyhedral dice available on the market today.
- This set includes 126 factory first dice in 18 sets of colors.
- Each color set has 7 varieties of dice: 4-sided, 6-sided, 8-sided, 10-sided, 12-sided, 20-sided, and one “%” die.
Complete Set of Factory First Dice
- Each die in this set is brand new and in mint condition.
- This set of dice is individually counted and quality controlled to ensure the customer's utmost satisfaction.
Velvet Drawstring Pouch
- All 126 dice conveniently fit into a nifty velvet drawstring pouch that is included with the set.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
COLORS - since there seem to be a lot of questions around the colors in the set - mine were as pictured and as follows:
The 18 colors included and pictured are 5 clear (bright red, gold, blue, green, purple(violet)), 5 marbled (warm red, gold, forest green, deep blue, black/charcoal) and 8 solid (black, white, chinese red, caramel, yellow, green, blue, purple (eggplant)).
The order by color seen in the photo is as follows (left to right): FRONT> CLEAR blue, CLEAR green, CLEAR violet, SOLID yellow, MARBLED gold, MARBLED deep blue, SOLID caramel, MARBLED warm red, MARBLED black/charcoal; BACK> SOLID white, CLEAR bright red, CLEAR gold, SOLID Chinese red, SOLID blue, SOLID green, SOLID purple(eggplant), MARBLED forest green, SOLID black.
THE REST OF THE STORY -
HISTORY - I've been buying RPG dice since the mid 80's, mostly from one brand (not this one). In the last 5 years or so, I've been paying 3-4 bucks for opaque solid color set of 7 die, 10 bucks for clear or simple blended set of 7 die and up to 12 to 14 bucks for a set of 7 fancy marbled die. And in the last few years, I've been very disappointed with the noticeable increase in the severity and frequency of the "rejection worthy defects" I've been getting while paying those prices ... often as many as 2 rejectable defects (broken edges or corners, etc.) in one set of 7 dice. I got to the point where I felt it was time to consider other options.
BUT WAIT !! :)
I then read about this offer for 18 sets of 7 dice (d4, d6, d8, d10, d%, d12 and d20) in 18 different colors ... for the same price I've been paying for 2 to 3 sets of dice from my other source. It didn't feel like a choice ... I HAD to try it out. And I'm extremely glad I did.
WHAT DID I RECEIVE?
Exactly as pictured, 18 full sets (8 solid, 5 translucent, 5 marbled) of 7 dice in precisely the color mix shown in the photo (as of 2016 09 12 and again on 2017 12 06), each set of die was in its own plastic zip lock mini-bag, all of which were in a large cloth pouch with twin pull cord (as shown in seller photo) all inside a larger zip lock plastic bag (2nd order in a nice light weight cardboard box). The color mix I got was exactly what is shown in the photo. And the tiny zip bags were totally unexpected, but very handy for keeping sets together (if you care too).
REJECTABLE DEFECTS = 0
I consider a rejectable defect one of the following problems: a) corner broken off/tactile damage (you can feel the uneven surface), b) edge damage/crumbling, c) very poor color distribution on a marbled die (nearly solid color), d) highly inconsistent number painting quality, e) missing die (didn't get 7 in a set), f) wrong die mix (seven die, but not one of each d-type), or g) severe bubbling (more than 1 or 2 bubbles in a transparent die). NONE of these dice had ANY of these problems. I know for sure, 100%, that if I looked at the last 18 sets of dice I bought from my other source, I'd be looking at something like 10 to 15 rejectable defects. So ZERO rejectable defects for 126 dice ... yep, I'm impressed.
MINOR FLAWS = Approximately 8
Minor flaws (for me) include 1 small visible bubble in a transparent die (I saw maybe 3), a slightly concave surface on a die face (again, maybe 3) and ... and that was it.
COLOR - the colors (marbled, solid and transparent) were attractive, vibrant, rich and well distributed in all cases. Excellent!
NUMBERS - all well painted, very even quality across all 126 dice. In all cases I find the numbers on these dice easier to read than my previous supplier.
FINISH - super shiny and smooth ... the shiniest, smoothest dice I remember getting in a very, very long time.
BAGS - I love that each set came in its own zip lock bag, so much easier to grab a set of die from my pouch when they are already together ... and less banging around inside the larger pouch. I will go back and do this to my existing dice sets after the fact! (mini zip lock bags are ready to get at craft stores or here.)
POUCH - not a fancy or elaborate pouch, but very well made simple cloth pouch with a twin pull cord (tan with brown cord).
I really can't think of any.
Why was I paying so much more in the past for lower quality dice?! Think about it. At the prices I had been paying, this set would have cost about $142, and I wouldn't have gotten the pouch ((8 x $4) for solid colors + (5 x $10) for transparent colors + (5 x $12) for marbled colors). And at the defect rate I'd been experiencing with my old supplier, I'd have been looking at at least 10 to 15 badly damaged dice for that price. I just paid 1/6 of what I used to pay and got zero defects that would lead me to reject a dice or set. The dice look great and I'm really looking forward to playing with them. I highly recommend these dice. :) TWICE !!! The second purchase received on 12/6/2017 was just as good, and with a defect rate of 0 ... ZERO. 126 DICE and no defects ... yes, I highly recommend.
The coloring is great, the numbers are easy to read except for on the D20 of the Clear Dark blue set. The numbers on it are already wearing away on a few of the numbers. It's great that out of 126 die, only 1 has issues. Some of the clear dice seem to have bubbles in them, but they do not seem to effect how they roll.
Each color set came in their own individual Zip Lock Bag. Includes clear, solid and marble dice. Nice variety. These are first mint condition and not factory rejects. This is a great deal for the price.
Would I recommend this set? Absolutely!
Would I purchase this set again? Yep
All I need is to get gaming again.
- All 18 sets (126 dice total) were complete and undamaged -- no chipped corners/edges, no misprints on numbers, no color missing from numbers, etc.
- The translucent colors are VIBRANT, the solid ones BOLD, and the marbled ones BEAUTIFUL (according to my daughter). They also come EXACTLY as shown in the picture -- 3 red sets, 3 yellow sets, 3 green sets, 3 blue sets, 2 purple sets, 2 black sets, 1 brown set, 1 white set. Each set comes in a small plastic zip bag.
- We haven't done a salt water test on them, but we did test randomness by rolling all of the dice with the same number of sides (i.e. d4, d6, etc.) repeatedly, each time lining up the rolled numbers into histograms. The results showed relatively expected distributions with the different colored dice appearing in different columns most times. Overall, we decided that there were no "overly weighted" dice in the bunch. Yeah, we're geeks! But it was fun to do the experimenting with my daughter. :)
- The numbers are printed on different sides than I was expecting, i.e. the highest and lowest numbers aren't on opposite sides, then the next highest / next lowest, etc. (on a d6, I would expect 1 and 6, 2 and 5, 3 and 4 on opposite sides, and they are not on these dice). BUT, they are consistent between sets -- all of the the same sided dice have the same number/side patterns. ALSO, see the bullet above about our acceptance of randomness anyway.
- This is big... it holds all 126 dice that came with it plus the 30 some dice she already owned: all 150+ fit nicely.
- It's made of a soft material that reminded me of the Crown Royal bags everyone used to use when I was a kid.
- It seems plenty sturdy to hold everything, plus drawstrings snug it tightly closed (no barrels, but when it's closed, it's closed).
Overall, this is a GREAT DEAL for dice!
We hope this review helps! Happy gaming! :)