- File Size: 206 KB
- Print Length: 84 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: BlissPlan.com (January 23, 2012)
- Publication Date: January 23, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0071BI5WG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,184,438 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$7.00|
Save $4.01 (57%)
129 Natural Remedies For Weight Loss: Home Remedies Wisdom Volume 2 Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Sydney's book is also good for self-motivation: most dieters fail because they vaguely promise themselves that they will lose weight but without the necessary determination their resolve fails.
This book is a goldmine of facts and tips and inspiration. A must-have for intelligent dieters!
The book is well-written, thoughtful, and pleasing to the eye. The book is concise, yet reveals tons of great supplements and is filled with helpful insights. Phrases like "create habits that [you] will love and want to do that will help keep [you] thin!" and "your body is a marvel and will respond to praise, encouragement and attention" help replace old thinking patterns with positive, potent thinking that will help you succeed at your weight release adventure.
I highly recommend this book for weight loss tips and a good read.
~ Writing Team
P.S. The review above comes from our health-conscious writing team.
I'll add that my own personal favorite tip was #103 - bench press your kids. I didn't want to give too much away but could not resist as this tip brought back many pleasant memories. I wrestled with my four children and bench pressed them from time to time. Also, we have a few pictures of one of my sons (who did not need to lose an ounce) bench pressing his college roommate!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Although I have no need to lose weight (alright, perhaps just a few pounds) I really enjoyed going through this book. Read morePublished on February 8, 2012 by Amazon Customer
I always say that the battle of the bulge starts in the mind. This author takes that a step further and reveals the secret to losing weight by listening to your body. Read morePublished on February 6, 2012 by Kristie
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Naturopathy
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Alternative Therapies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Naturopathy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Alternative & Holistic > Naturopathy