Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on November 30, 2012
I have bought many brands of soy beans. I make my own soy milk. I ordered these beans over a month ago and haven't used them until now since I was using my other older beans. Compared to the other brands these beans are better quality. After using my soy milk maker I noticed that the residue (okara) was less than the other beans that I had used. The soy milk tasted sweeter than the others and I don't add any sweetner to my milk. These indeed are a higher quality bean. You may pay a little more but it is well worth the cost.
on June 4, 2014
The package is not sealed. No label. And the bean is as small as GMO bean. Too priced. For the best in Asian store, it's $2.6 for two pounds. And this one is ~$2.6 for one pound.
on February 28, 2012
I made soy milk, tofu and kinako (powdered roasted soybean) and all of them are very tasty. I will buy again when I use all I have now.

Update061612:
I did order again and would like to update something may be useful...
The name of the beans I got was "Laura's SoyBean" both time.
I could not find statement "organic" on the package etc, so I do NOT think this is organic.
I am still enjoying the beans now.
55 comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 3, 2016
I bought this in 2013, then had some major changes in my life and pretty much forgot about them. A couple of months ago I brought them out from inside a dark cupboard and looked up the info on them again, ie "why did I buy these?". After some research online, I began soaking them and making soymilk and way more awesome: Okara. It's the solids that are left over from cooking the beans and then mashing them in a food processor. I followed directions for squeezing the milk from the mash, then placed the mash--which is light, nutty tasting--onto dehydrator sheets and let them dehydrate overnight. What comes out is pure protein with an easy taste and a slightly crunchy texture. I do a lot of organic gardening and I cook everything from scratch whenever possible. Look up Okara, making soymilk and soy recipes online, there's a huge treasure trove of health and vitality that can be enjoyed with these.

A little background: I am 57 and have struggled with arthritis, constipations, high blood pressure and a host of other things since I turned 30. I was on all kinds of drugs and I wasn't improving, just turning into a zombie. I started reading John Bergman's stuff about alternative health and why we Americans are so sick all the time. It's the FOOD. Processed, genetically modified, chemically enhanced. And the pharmaceuticals. What a terrible thing these industries are doing to us, all for the sake of money. So I verified some of the claims he was making, then I decided to take charge of my own health. I weaned slowly and carefully off most of the medications they had me on. No more oxycontin, no more methadone, estrogen patches, high blood pressure pills, and over the counter pain stuff as well (it's a leading cause of cardiac problems). I have no "female organs" left because of the medical establishment. Hence I needed to compensate for some things. This product is one of the answers--again, do your research--due to it's versatile layers of nutrition. I'll stop there. But people, don't believe what the medical establishment is telling you. You DO have options and you CAN feel better.

Also, this particular product is still just as viable and beneficial as it was 3 years ago: the beans all sprout beautifully and respond well to growing conditions. One of the best items I've ever purchased.
on December 9, 2011
I have used this product on multiple times and found it to be of high quality. I did notice being here in massachusetts in the winter I keep my house temperature at 69 degrees the beans produce the best soy milk when left to soak for 2 days in cold water. I would purchase again
on December 7, 2013
I am very grateful to be able to get non GMO soybeans. I make my own soy milk and tofu. It is easy, tastes way better than store bought, and a darn sight healthier. Thanks for shipping to Alaska! The box arrived in excellent shape and in a timely manner. The price was also reasonable.
on May 24, 2015
i love it.
so smooth, silk ,much more....
so proud myself !! HEATH SOY BEAN , MAKE A HAPPY ! TIME IS only 30 minuty ready .some time warm milk too i enjoyed.
on December 4, 2013
This is the 3rd order of these beans, so clearly, I am satisfied with them. The price is right, the beans are well dried and do not need to be sorted, and the soy milk I make is consistently good. In addition, shipping is always prompt. Highly recommended.
on January 18, 2016
Good quality, i have ordered for more than three times.
on January 5, 2012
Beans arrived very quickly, properly packaged, in excellent condition. I have been using them to make soy milk for a couple of weeks now and they are great. I am very happy with this purchase.