- Paperback: 472 pages
- Publisher: Wrightbooks; Revised edition (January 26, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1742169678
- ISBN-13: 978-1742169675
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 1 x 8.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #484,769 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.90 shipping
+ Free Shipping
From 0 to 130 Properties in 3.5 Years Paperback – January 26, 2010
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
With more than 160 000 copies sold, From 0 to 130 Properties in 3.5 Years is Australia's highest selling real estate book -- ever!
Scores of investors have used Steve McKnight's wealth building information to discover how to achieve their financial dreams. Now it's your turn.
Using his incredible real-life account of how he bought 130 properties in 3.5 years, McKnight reveals how you can become financially free by using cash and cashflow positive property.
Revised to incorporate the latest highly effective strategies, and rewritten to include 16 brand new chapters, this revised edition reveals:
- How to create a positive cashflow property portfolio from scratch -- even if you have little money and no experience
- Steve's New 1% Rule -- a simple four-step process for finding positive cashflow properties
- Exactly what and where to buy if you want to maximise your profits
- How to protect your wealth and save tax
- And much, much more ...
About the Author
Steve McKnight is Australia's #1 best-selling property author, and premier expert on positive cashflow real estate investing.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
having said this, the book is more about the general concepts, but I was missing some technical details especially for these concepts: when doing vendor-terms sales, how is the contract structured? what important regulations have to be in there? what exactly does happen if the buyer stops paying? I guess I need to explore other books to find more details there.
in summary, the book offers great value for the money, and is a great ressource not only for first time investors.
I took home some very practical tips about strategic thinking in investing and got to the conclusion that it is never too late to make a start, it is just a matter of where to hit.