|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$322.00 - $462.00|
- Full-grain leather and Durabuck upper with ankle wrap for support
- Phylon midsole for superior cushioning
- Non-marking rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for traction and durability
- Air-Sole unit in the heel to help impact absorption
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Jordan Retro 12 is a retroed version of the shoe MJ wore when he took home his fifth NBA title. Released in some of the hottest color combinations, this shoe also boasts a full-grain floater leather upper with an embossed lizard rand for ultimate luxury and appeal. Other details include anodized TPU eyelets, embroidered details on the tongue and heel and a visible shank plate with Jumpman details. The low-profile Phylon™ midsole houses a full-length Zoom Air™ unit and 3/4-length carbon fiber shank for cushioning and stability. A modified rubber herringbone outsole increases traction along with carved midfoot flex grooves. Non-removable insole.
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01GW6JFI8
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 10, 2016
- Average Customer Review: