- Series: Studies in Christian Mission (Book 15)
- Hardcover: 292 pages
- Publisher: Brill (September 1, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9004102086
- ISBN-13: 978-9004102088
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,766,868 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
15: Christianity in Northern Malaŵi: Donald Fraser's Missionary Methods and Ngoni Culture (Studies in Christian Mission)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Ennio Mantovani, "Verbum SVD, 1996.
'"...excellent reading."' Ennio Mantovani, "Verbum SVD", 1996.
'."..excellent reading."' Ennio Mantovani, "Verbum SVD," 1996.
'...excellent reading.' Ennio Mantovani, Verbum SVD, 1996.
About the Author
T. Jack Thompson, Ph.D. (1980) in African Church History, University of Edinburgh, is now Lecturer in Mission Studies at the Centre for the Study of Christianity, University of Edinburgh.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|