Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth: Live Them and Reach Your Potential Paperback – September 2, 2014
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Millions of individuals--myself included--have been inspired by the words and works of John Maxwell. Now, in The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth, John again shares his remarkable insights and wisdom into how each of us can reach our full potential and make a positive difference in the lives of others."―Elizabeth Dole, former U.S. Cabinet Secretary, Senator and President of the American Red Cross
"I salute John Maxwell for being a pioneer for leadership throughout the world. In his most recent book, he has successfully distilled the 15 most invaluable laws for personal growth. To read this book is to receive the essence of John's expertise, which will help you take your personal success to the next level."―Stedman Graham, speaker, author and entrepreneur
"As a coach and leader, I am always looking for way to teach my players how to grow. Thanks to my good friend John Maxwell, you hold in your hands the instruction manual for taking next steps of growth. Embracing these laws will cause you to grow individually and in your contribution to those around you. This book is a must-read for anyone responsible for helping others to grow."―John Calipari, Head Basketball Coach at the University of Kentucky
About the Author
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 24 million books in fifty languages. Often called America's #1 leadership authority, Maxwell was Identified as the most popular leadership expert in the world by Inc. magazine in 2014. And he has been voted the top leadership professional six years in a row on LeadershipGurus.net. He is the founder of The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, and EQUIP, a non-profit organization that has trained more than 5 million leaders in 180 countries. Each year Maxwell speaks to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many of the world's top business leaders. He can be followed at Twitter.com/JohnCMaxwell. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.
Top customer reviews
Dr. Maxwell shares profound insights and truths using every day simple tools like the Law of the rubber band. If you want to grow, you must stretch.
The Law of contribution. If you want to contribute, you must first develop yourself, so that you can develop others.
A insightful read if you want to intentionally grow, contribute, and give back.
Investor | Author | Entrepreneur
Is the book simple? You bet. Is it difficult to apply. Of course. But, the framework of the 15 Laws is one model that will help you be more successful in every area of your life. Truly, we cannot lead anyone further than we've led ourselves and this book will give you the tools to lead yourself to your next level.
Enjoy the 15 Laws:
1. Law of Intentionality - Growth doesn't just happen.
2. Law of Awareness - You must know yourself to grow yourself.
3. Law of the Mirror - You must see value in yourself to add value to yourself.
4. Law of Reflection. Learning to pause allows growth to catch up with you.
5. Law of Consistency. Motivation gets you going. Discipline keeps you growing.
6. Law of Environment: Growth thrives in conducive surroundings.
7. Law of Design: To maximize growth develop strategies.
8. Law of Pain. Good management of bad experiences leads to great growth.
9. Law of ladder. Character growth determines the height of your personal growth.
10. Law of the rubber band. Growth stops when you lose the tension of where you are and where you could be.
11. Law of tradeoffs. You have to give up to go up.
12. Law of Curiosity. Growth is stimulated is asking why.
13. Law of Modeling. It's hard to improve when you have no one but yourself to follow.
14. Law of expansion. Growth always increases your capacity.
15. Law of Contribution. Growing yourself enables you to grow others.
Put just a few of these principles into your daily routine and you will automatically see growth.
The narrator is your typical voice nothing interesting very basic, meaning there wasn't an accent or much character in the voice.
I am following their recommendations, some don't apply to me, but I am using what helps me and I found a lot of help.
I keep reading chapters that apply to me. I didn't mind the religious part of the book. It wasn't overdone, so i was completely fine with it.
One thing I love is that at the end of each chapter, Maxwell gives practical steps to follow in order to apply the law he introduced.