Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 15. Live.
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

86%
14%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$8.99

on February 16, 2011
This is a must have for any Project 86 fan. The energy of their live shows, which is evident if you've even been to one, comes through 100% on this live record. Schwab's interaction with the crows is included in a few tracks, which I like, although it interrupts the flow of the record if you care about that sort of thing. It's also a great collection of songs - I wish it could have included a few more songs for a total of 20-25, but they chose 15 awesome songs, which span their last 6 records (only omitting their self-titled debut, which they almost never play live). If you're a Project fan, this won't disappoint you. It's holding me over until their next release.
on October 20, 2014
Great album. There are very few live albums that I like but I love 15 Live. You can feel the energy from this band. Project 86 is my beloved band so I am bias. I wish I had the original album instead of the download.
on January 20, 2011
Man, this makes a difference. I pumped my fist towards these songs at Rage Festival recently, and it was a letdown. Why? The audio was off balance, but this CD is perfectly balanced in every way. I enjoy the fact that this album is very alive and fluid. These songs weren't just recorded in different places, at different times, but they were recorded in sequential order, according to one concert evening. This truly gives a professional outlook at what a concert should sound like. I love it, however, they could have added lyric sheets in the album case. This CD is for those who have already heard them before.
on December 26, 2012
I've heard alot of crappy live cds, but i was at the show when they recorded this and it pretty well conveys the energy and fun of the live show. not to mention they're better live than on cd in my opinion so this cd was win win for me.
on March 1, 2011
This cd sounds Great, sometimes i feel it sounds better then the reg cds.

ive been to 2 shows of p86 and this cd gives me flashbacks. the flow is great, the power is great get this cd. keep this band going and go to the shows....

15 yrs congrats
on April 4, 2016
Perfect! Sound quality is excellent and gives a good feeling of being at the show.
on December 14, 2010
I never get to go see my favorite bands live so it's really cool when they release live albums like this. The whole album is great, I particularly liked how Andrew sang all of "Last Meal", it gave it a fresh new feel to it.