Lyft Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(4 star, Verified Purchases). See all 121 reviews
on June 4, 2017
good reference book. Not all recipes are carbs under 10 grams, must read all carb counts in recipes to make sure they are in the range you are looking for.
on March 19, 2015
I wish it was laid out differently. It's not "user friendly" the way it's printed. However, they look good to me. And the "15 minutes" aspect is the actual hands on time. They have slow cooker recipes and stuff that cooks for a long time so keep that in mind.
on October 16, 2013
Good recipes separated by categories and very easy to follow. Ingredients needed are stated clearly and those items one is unfamiliar with are explained.
on August 28, 2014
I like the fast and easy recipes in here.
on October 28, 2008
I live in the boonies so this might be why I had issues with this book. I couldn't find many of the ingredients called for.

However it was written well and might work better for someone living in a more city setting .
on August 24, 2014
nice recipes
on October 5, 2003
I am a good cook who had to change completely how I have been used to eat and cook. When I switched to lowcarb I needed a base of ideas to get started and this book helped me alot. I does not have pictures but will help you prepare all kinds of dishes with what you have in the pantry without fancy brand name products. She teaches how to uses the appropriate whole foods for a varied and tasty diet
on April 25, 2011
A good quick guide for those just starting out w/ low carb. Many recipes will become part of your weekly menu.