Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
150 Best Gluten-Free Muffin Recipes Paperback – January 26, 2012
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Camilla V. Saulsbury is a freelance food writer, recipe developer and cooking instructor. She has been featured on the Food Network, in the New York Times, on Today and QVC and has won several top cooking competitions, including the Food Network's $25,000 Ultimate Recipe Showdown (cookies episode). Camilla lives in Nacogdoches, Texas.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
The recipes I tried were:
1) blueberry muffins - just as good and actually easier than the recipe I've been using (blueberry muffins are hot stuff around these parts).
2) mushroom feta muffins - absolutely AWESOME! I did not substitute my flour blend in this one as it called for plain almond flour. I DID substitute plain yogurt for the cottage cheese and omitted the milk because the yogurt I used was quite thin. If I had used greek yogurt, I would have kept the milk in the recipe.
3) goat cheese, chive and walnut muffins - I substituted slivered almonds for the walnuts, as I can't eat walnuts. They came out well.
4) rosemary parmesan muffins - I added some sauteed leeks to these because I had one that needed to be used. Because the saute was in about 1 tbsp of oil (maybe a bit more), I omitted the olive oil from the batter. These came out great.
5) apple cheddar muffins - interesting flavor combo; I think I like it. :)
I wanted to try one of the the sun-dried tomato muffins, but I figured 5 varieties (6 batches - did a double of the blueberry and added chia seeds to the second batch - that came out great, too) was plenty for one afternoon.