- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks; Reissue edition (December 9, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0060923156
- ISBN-13: 978-0060923150
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.3 x 8.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,066,188 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
150 Solitaire Games Paperback – December 9, 1991
|New from||Used from|
2016 Book Awards
Browse award-winning titles. See all 2016 winners
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The book is one long list of games. The games seem to be organized by similarities in play. A particular game is introduced and then the next few games are modifications thereof. Unfortunately, there is no grouping of games beyond this. No chapters, no synopsis of the games. A look at the first few pages on this site will give you the complete flavor of the book.
So if you want to dive in and play them all, this is a great book. Otherwise, it can be frustrating.