Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 208 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 217 reviews
on December 24, 2013
I bought these after reading lots of reviews of this one and a few other similar products and I must say, I've definitely made the right choice! Each of the 3 CDs starts with the Good Morning! song and ends with So Long Now!, which are basically the same tune. The female lead singer's voice is pleasant, the children's voices are lively, the music arrangements well-done, and the use of various instruments keep it interesting. I actually enjoyed listening to the songs! And so does our 13 month-old, judging by how she bops and sways to the music. Great collection of songs; many familiar, some not so. And like another reviewer wrote, I like that there's no modern twists or bizarre sound effects, although there's a sprinkling of animal sounds. I've listened to a sample of another CD and thought there was too much talking, weird interaction leading into the songs. This one's just songs done in a traditional manner without sounding monotonous or forced. Some of the songs do get stuck in your head after awhile, but I don't really mind - I'm learning new songs and recapping the old! I particularly like Counting Sheep - it sounds very soothing (except for when the sheep baas), and I love singing along to I Love You, plus a number other favorites. You do get through each CD pretty fast (an hour of so playtime per CD), so it'll be nice if you have a 3 or 5-CD player to keep things going. If there was one thing I'd like changed, it would be to put all the soothing/lullaby songs on one CD, instead of having them interspersed throughout, makes it so much handier. But hey, for less than 10 bucks, I'd say it was absolutely worth it!
on January 11, 2016
We've had these cds for several years and all of my kids (two girls two boys) LOVE them. The songs are very well done and not at all obnoxious to listen to. They're also very engaging for children--my two year old will be grumpy and screaming about restriction in a carseat and as soon as I turn these on he calms right down and starts dancing in his chair--EVERY time. It's like hypnosis :) One of my daughters used to demand to sing songs from the cds every time we'd see grandparents and even performed some for a neighborhood talent show when she was 3--it's adorable. My husband and I also start singing them at random because of over-exposure and catchy-ness... I love that there are so many old songs that would otherwise be forgotten (though Little Brown Jug hardly seems toddler appropriate, but I can forgive a few songs for the majority being awesome). Conclusion: These cds have provided countless hours of entertainment for our family and I HIGHLY recommend them for any family with young children.
I have this 3-CD set in my car because, after repeatedly singing the few kid's songs I knew to my baby boy (now 11-months), I realized I needed some help.

The songs are varied and mostly cute, though there are definitely a few with religious undertones. But they're all super catchy and there are a ton (150, obviously), so there's a lot of variety. Totally worth the few bucks it cost to have this on-hand in the car.
on February 24, 2012
This CD is great for kids. The arrangements are well done in a traditional fashion (no rap versions here!) and the sound quality is stellar. It is important for kids to hear these songs because they pass along vital American mores and values to the next generation.

You will love this CD.
on May 22, 2014
What a great collection of songs! Variety you won't believe. There are songs in this set that my parents sang to me, camp songs, songs I sang to my children, and now play for my grandchildren, nursery rhymes, show tunes, etc. I really also love that there aren't a lot of gimmicks...all the lyrics are easily understood, music is simple but delightful, the singer's voice is very nice to listen to (important since you hear it for hours!!).
I also love that each CD begins and ends with the same fun intro and goodbye song. Believe me, you can't go wrong with this set if you are looking for music that children will love.
on May 31, 2012
We've had these discs since Christmas and our 2 year old has really enjoyed them. Unlike some children's CDs these are real music, and as some reviewers said, there are no annoying sound affects or synthetic sounds that make these hard to listen to. This disc features real instruments and real voices (and good ones). I've more than once left the CD in my CD player on the way to work, realizing about halfway there that I was listening to childrens' music. I'll freely admit that on more than one occasion, I just let it spin, partly because I want to sing with my 2 year old when she's listening, but partly because I actually like some of the songs. That tells you how un-annoying and "normal" this collection is. Of 150, you're sure to have at least 30 in your personal memory from childhood, and many of them are a lot of fun. Highly recommended and a great value.
on May 24, 2017
Almost contains all kid's songs. We play with cell(you need to download from Amazon audio) hook with our cars through Bluetooth.
on June 10, 2016
My niece needed some new tunes for her playroom and I was so happy to find this awesome set. For the price, you absolutely cannot beat having 150 songs on two discs. These include all of the classics and favorites of toddlers, and my niece was having a blast listening to her new CD and dancing around. As my daughters often listened to the same song...over and over...this is a refreshing change to have a wide variety of songs to select from. Definitely would recommend this product for the little music lover in your life!
on September 24, 2009
My son is absolutely hooked on this CD set. He is 2-1/2 years old.....and he sits in the back seat and sings the songs. He would rather listen to these songs than watch a DVD while driving. We like this as well because he looks around and sings while driving instead of mindlessly watching a DVD.

This has been a great learning tool for him...and I still don't know how he has learned 150 songs in such a short period of time. At this age his mind is such a sponge that he just has to listen to a song a couple of times and then he can sing it. We checked this out at the library, then when it was due we checked it out again, and again. Then they wouldn't let us check it out a fourth time so we bought it. Amazing.
on August 27, 2013
Ms. Melody's (or Melanie, I can't be sure) voice will surely get on your nerves, and the sound effects are repetitive; HOWEVER, my 5 year old and 13 month old love all of it. Whatever keeps the peace in the car! Also, because there are so many discs and so many songs on one cd, you'll find you can get quite a bit of drive out of the cd before you start repeating songs (if you can get past the "play it again!!" requests, lol).