Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Jura 15006 Impressa C60 Automatic Coffee Center" and save 38% off the $999.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Jura 15006 Impressa C60 Automatic Coffee Center
|You Save:||$84.00 (8%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One rotary switch operation and 15 bars of pressure
- Stainless steel and black ABS plastic
- Fine foam technology produces silky smooth milk foam
- Height adjustable spout accommodates small cups as well as large cups 64 ounce water tank capacity
- Makes coffee, cappuccinos, espresso, and other specialities
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Jura 15006 Impressa C60 Automatic Coffee Center
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$26.93||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||16.14 x 11.02 x 13.58 in||11 x 15 x 14 in||17.52 x 9.06 x 12.72 in||17.36 x 9.37 x 13.58 in||17.3 x 11.18 x 14.9 in||8.7 x 16.93 x 13.38 in|
Create premium coffeehouse beverages from grind to brew at the touch of a button with this Jura Impressa C60 combination espresso machine. Featuring an elegant piano black housing and stainless steel accents, this espresso maker crafts coffee, cappuccinos, espresso, and other specialties in minutes. Enjoy all the luxuries of a high quality espresso and coffee machine, the Impressa C60 is programmable and controlled with one switch. Complete with a height adjustable spout, its 15 bars of pressure and fine foam technology create perfect coffee drinks with silky foam every time. For added safety and energy efficiency, the Impressa C60 has an auto shut off feature. Promising customer satisfaction, the Jura Impressa C60 comes with a manufacturer's two year warranty.
16'' L x 11'' W x 13-1/2'' H, with a 1.9 liter capacity
Top Customer Reviews
So this is my second super automatic, my previous model a DeLonghi died after 12 years hard service, the reviews for a comparable model suggested the quality was no longer there, so I decided to try a Jura.
My first impression was a great machine well built, the manual was more challenging than it should have been but not hard to follow. Once I got the machine set up it's been delivering consistently great coffee, the dry grounds it produces make cleaning easy, the display makes maintenance pretty self explanatory, the operation is quiet and it's a obvious improvement over my previous machine.
On the down side, the bean storage is temperamental, after filling sometimes the beans won't feed into the grinder requiring a prod to continue and despite using a drier roast not all beans get fed into the grinder when it is "empty". The final minor irritation is that the control button requires multiple rotational clicks before it functions and how many seems to vary, altering coffee strength is particularly annoying before my first cup. These minor complaints are enough for me to like rather than love this machine.
Overall, it was a good buy. I can only hope I get another 5 years out of this machine!
p.s. some people think I'm crazy bringing my Jura on vacation with me...they just don't understand that a good cup of Joe is really a necessity...
I have had to send them back for service a couple of times, which is a real pain if you don't keep the original box and packaging materials. There are just so many moving parts, it's not realistic to expect them to work perfectly forever. I have found their customer support to be spotty -- sometimes it's been very frustrating and other times it's been fantastic.
This makes excellent "regular" coffee, with a nice REAL crema on top. It also produces hot water which is very handy for tea, and steam which I never use. It also accepts ground coffee, rather than whole beans, in a special compartment if you want to make decaf from ground coffee for instance.
But most often, we just keep the beans and water full, it it grinds and makes outstanding coffee, every cup fresh and hot.
You might be debating if you should buy a K-cup machine, or a Nespresso "pod" machine. Those are much less expensive to buy, but the coffee is MUCH MUCH more expensive. And although the flavor is good -- how can freeze-dried coffee compare to fresh ground? It cannot.
COMPLAINTS: There are three things I don't like about this machine:
1. The maximum cup size is 8 oz. This only fills a big coffee mug a bit more than half way, and half of my travel mug. The only way around this is to set the cup size to 6 or 7 oz, and make two cups -- which it does in a single operation -- just "double tap" the start button. But kind of inconvenient.
2. Although a large mug will fit under the nozzles, you can't set a travel mug in there. The only way to fill a tall mug is to tilt it towards the machine and hold it while the coffee comes out. Again, not a deal-breaker, but inconvenient.
3. The water and bean hopper lids (and hinges) are made of cheap plastic and often break. My wife and housekeeper and kids are not always gentile when opening and closing the filler lids, and the hinges have broken about 6 or 8 times over the years. Replacements are around $20 each, and I keep a few spares for each side on hand. I wish these were made out of metal. Jura must know about this problem -- they have the lids listed on their order form -- but haven't ever addressed this problem.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good- water and bean level alert after making coffee, custom settings...Read more