- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more 400ml essential oil diffuser with multi mist outputs offered by Exqline. Enter code S5BTQB23 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
1500ml Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser Large - Exqline Diffuser for Essential Oils Large Room Large Aromatherapy Diffuser Large Room Diffuser Humidifier Unique Diffusers for Essential Oils(White)
- 【Super Large Capacity & Longer Running Time】- 1500ml (almost 1/2 gallon) water capacity of Exqline large essential oil diffuser supports over night operation with a full tank of water (up to 10-20 hours working time). No need to fill water as often as using other smaller capacity essential oil diffusers.
- 【Effortless Usage & Switchable Lighting Mode】 - This large diffuser for essential oils is easy to use - Inject water then add a few drops of your favorite essential oils to the reservoir, and the room will be filled with fabulous aroma. The lights options are separately switchable between bright and dim, providing you a cozy atmosphere in rooms with soft lighting.
- 【Adjustable Vapor & Whisper Quiet Operation】- Vapor comes out from side of the lid on the top, actualizing oriented diffusion. Knob with 270° rotation to set humidity level. With the help of advanced ultrasonic technology, the large room diffuser produces less than 35 dB of noise, perfect for your baby to have a disturbance-free sleep at night.
- 【Ultrasonic Mist & Roomy Working Range】- Ultrasonic diffusion doesn't utilize heat, which allows Exqline large capacity essential oil diffuser to maintain essential oil integrity and holistic properties well. It is designed to humidify the air in rooms up to 325 sq ft and aromatherapy scent coverage area is 450 sq ft.
- 【1 Year Warranty & Lifetime Customer Service】- Our large room essential oil diffuser comes with a 1-year warranty as well as lifetime customer service. To save money by purchasing more Exqline large oil diffuser, please kindly check the promotions on product page. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Diffuser as well as Humidifier! Special Features about Exqline Large Essential Oil Diffuser:
* Almost 1/2 Gallon large capacity for overnight operation
* Whisper quiet design for interruption-free working and sleeping
* Maintenance of essential oil molecules for greater aromatherapy benefits
* 270° rotating knob for mist output control
* Side vapor nozzle for 360° oriented diffusion
* BPA-free and waterless auto shutoff for utilization safety
* Humidifying coverage area: 325 sq ft, aromatherapy coverage area: 450 sq ft
Weight: 35 oz
Capacity of water tank: 1500ml
Mist output: 100-150ml/H
Input power: AC 100-240V
Ultrasonic frequency: 1.7MHz
Material: ABS, upper parts PP
Note: Please use water-soluble essential oils with this aroma humidifier. Those non-water-soluble oils might occur diffusing scent in only first few minutes.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My household has grown accustomed to fragrance of essential oil blends that we alter with the seasons, but our heaviest usage occurs during cold and flu season. We typically rock a warm mist humidifier, a diffuser, and a HEPA grade air sanitizer in the sleeping areas of our home during the winter months and all year round in our designated “Sick Suite”.
We’ve utilized multiplie products over the years and have been frustrated by different short-comings on the devices we’ve leveraged. Some had reservoirs that were too small to last all night, others lacked the ability to add oil blends, and almost all lacked the output necessary to cover several rooms at once. These limits lead to our use of multiple devices and increases in both power consumption and maintenance.
This device has allowed us to re-think the way we’ve been handling spot himidification and aromatherapy. It’s reservoir is enough to run at 11 all night long, the output is similar to a much higher priced device we had been leveraging from a different vendor, and I can freely add whatever blend of oils I like directly to the water and not to a small sponge on the rear of the machine.
It operates at a fraction of the energy consumption the incumbent unit utilized and it was able to raise the ambient humidity in the space by 20% when measured from 43 feet away! This is while the heat (Gas-based HVAC) is running overnight drying other areas to as little as 15% relative humidity. Amazing!
I could not be happier with this device and it’s capabilities and would highly reccomend it to anyone seeking to resolve similar issues in their home.
This is the second type of large diffuser that I have purchased from Amazon in the last few years. A few comments on this design:
1. Lifting off the entire top assembly to refill it is a pain and tends to leak water unless you hold it at just the right angle.
2. The "float" that is meant to detect how much water is left gets stuck, and sometimes I have had to take the lid off again to free it.
3. The power LED is very bright, so I have taped over mine with some electrical tape. Even so, it illuminates the plastic around it.
4. While you can add essential oil, you have to just add it to the existing water, and eventually it will get used up. It would be nice if there was some sort of way to add more oil periodically from a reservoir.
Functionally, it cranks out water vapor all night long. I've found that the true test of these appliances is after the 1 year mark or so, and so far so good on that. I've read that it's best to use distilled water in order to keep mineral residue from building up on the diffuser element, but I have just been using tap water and have only noticed a little bit of buildup in the bottom of the tank. I've also loaded a lot of different essential oils into it, including super-sticky vetiver, and it seemed to work fine. The only issue is the float getting caught in the cage and prematurely shutting it off, and I might take it apart to see if I can sand down whatever part is the problem. Other than that, works great.
I bought this after noticing the air in my home was a bit dry for comfortable sleeping. It happened that I was in the market for a new essential oil diffuser and this fit the bill. I now have a handy diffuser and humidifier whenever I need it.
Be aware: When using ANY diffuser, be sure it is fully dry when not in use. Meaning, wipe clean and/or submit a cloth of some kind to absorb moisture until you can do a quick-wipe before the next use.
Cleaning: I run a bit of white vinegar and water through every week and it seems to keep it clean. For those thicker oils that build up and stain, I let the unit sit in a bit of rubbing alcohol.
*I've heard others that have had luck with using oxiclean to soak parts when they are really gunky or stained. I haven't yet tried this as I'm not sure if it voids the warranty.
Occasionally the motor does hum but, that's a good sign the unit needs a good cleaning. Remember, what makes the mist is a little vibrating disc at the bottom of the unit. Thus, it is best to clean the unit regularly to avoid hard-water build up.
Overall: I use this as a humidifier and a diffuser and I've been pleased!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.