- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: Workman Publishing Company; Reprint edition (March 27, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0761168788
- ISBN-13: 978-0761168782
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.4 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (42 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,990 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
1501 Ways to Reward Employees Paperback – March 27, 2012
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“This book gives readers ideas on how to inspire their employees to deliver the best performance every day—for little or no cost.”
—Tony Hsieh, CEO, Zappos.com --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
* I will make a list of about 30 to 50 of the incentives out of the book that are non-monetary
* Staff select 20
* I will send out a memo and/or include in the newsletter to all employees to have them vote on their top 5
* I will receive responses and create a Recognition Menu
* When a supervisor would like to recognize an employee for going above and beyond, the employee then gets to select off the Recognition Menu
* Not only will they get what they choose, they will be recognized in the newsletter letting the other employee's know what they received
This is also something we plan use when we develop an employee performance evaluation.
I'm not all the way through it yet, but it has many suggestions I have never considered before. There are also many tools to pass on to my supervisors to be used to enhance their leadership skills. Company culture is more important than ever and we want to be a employer of choice.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy to read.