Top positive review
13 people found this helpful
Very happy with this purchase
on August 20, 2012
Awesome book for HR professionals to use in engaging their workforce. We are creating a menu driven incentive plan:
* I will make a list of about 30 to 50 of the incentives out of the book that are non-monetary
* Staff select 20
* I will send out a memo and/or include in the newsletter to all employees to have them vote on their top 5
* I will receive responses and create a Recognition Menu
* When a supervisor would like to recognize an employee for going above and beyond, the employee then gets to select off the Recognition Menu
* Not only will they get what they choose, they will be recognized in the newsletter letting the other employee's know what they received
This is also something we plan use when we develop an employee performance evaluation.
I'm not all the way through it yet, but it has many suggestions I have never considered before. There are also many tools to pass on to my supervisors to be used to enhance their leadership skills. Company culture is more important than ever and we want to be a employer of choice.