Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 1501 Ways to Reward Employees
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 20, 2012
Awesome book for HR professionals to use in engaging their workforce. We are creating a menu driven incentive plan:
* I will make a list of about 30 to 50 of the incentives out of the book that are non-monetary
* Staff select 20
* I will send out a memo and/or include in the newsletter to all employees to have them vote on their top 5
* I will receive responses and create a Recognition Menu
* When a supervisor would like to recognize an employee for going above and beyond, the employee then gets to select off the Recognition Menu
* Not only will they get what they choose, they will be recognized in the newsletter letting the other employee's know what they received

This is also something we plan use when we develop an employee performance evaluation.

I'm not all the way through it yet, but it has many suggestions I have never considered before. There are also many tools to pass on to my supervisors to be used to enhance their leadership skills. Company culture is more important than ever and we want to be a employer of choice.
on December 20, 2014
This is a fun and idea packed book for the busy manager. When employees start feeling blah! I bust out the book and do an excsorsize and before you know it there are smiles and the staff are reenergised. This book has become one of my favorites. It's a easy read and the instructions given for the activities are easy to understand. Glad I made the purchase. Price can't be beat either.
on June 11, 2012
I am using this book as a tool for incentive ideas for the company where I work and manage our Corporate Health and Wellness program. I've truly enjoyed the book so far and all the unique ideas it has to offer! Great!
on April 27, 2016
I am a high level manager in state government and unfortunately rises or any type of increase is not in the horizon for our employees. I have been looking for ways that I can motivate my employees that won't break me as well. This book is perfect. It has tons and tons of low cost or no cost ways I can reward my employees. They work hard and it's not easy to keep them motivated and interested in their jobs without some type of incentive. But even I don't get raises so I am going to use quite a few of these ideas for my work place. The book is well organized and it is easy to find different ideas. The stories are great as well.
on October 29, 2013
Many great and free, inexpensive ideas to really make employees feel valued at work. I've tried several already and they work great. I used the older version of this book so much that I had to dog-ear a bunch of pages. Thanks.
on December 26, 2012
I have given this book out to managers for over 20 years. It used to be 1001 ways, so thank you Mr. Nelson for 500 more ideas! This book is a quick reference, and has a variety of rewards to fit a variety of situations.
VINE VOICEon January 1, 2014
I didn't read all of this, and I probably never will. That's because it fulfills it's purpose so well. This would be a great book even if it was "101 Ways to Reward Employees." I have really great foremen who already know how to encourage and motivate employees, but if you don't, you'll find many ways to train your supervisors as well as reward your employees.

This book could save you a lot of money, too, but showing you how to reward employees for little or no money. I really think that its best use is training immediate supervisors, but I'm sure it has many more uses than that. Excellent, excellent resource. It is exactly what it says it is.
on May 8, 2012
This book does have a lot of examples but not very many low cost or creative ideas that I was hoping for. There are a lot of descriptions about companies and what they did. It was more reading than I wanted to go through to get to the ideas. Just not what I expected or wanted.
on July 24, 2016
I love the ideas in this book and purchased for a client who will benefit from examples for her team. They are easy to use and yet still make an impact. What more could you want?
on March 28, 2015
I have had one of these in the past. It is a great book. I bought 4 and shared them with my peers. I look forward to using this book for many years to come.