Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
6 Pairs Women Gardening Gloves with Micro-Foam Coating - Garden Gloves Texture Grip - Working Gloves For Weeding, Digging, Raking and Pruning, Large, Assorted color
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
$1.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: These gloves are flexible so you can do all the work easily in your garden by keeping our hand and palm dry. Keeps your hands clean and keep the dirt outside of your hand
- COOL AND COMFORTABLE TO WEAR: 100% Nylon shell, 100% Micro foam coating covering the palm and finger and makes you feel comfortable no matter you are building a plant cage while enjoying your coffee
- EVERY GARDNER'S BEST FRIEND: Put them through a long day of digging, carrying rocks, pulling weeds, cut and carry the branches these outdoor gloves works perfect
- PERFECT GIFT: Perfect gift for your wife and all women who love gardening
- 00% MONEY BACK : These gloves come with 30 days money back . So if you feel at any point these don't fit your need you can return them with no question asked
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
What we have improved on our G & F Micro Foam Gardening Gloves
No more sweating inside the gloves! Our G & F Micro Foam Gardening Gloves are made with breathable nylon knit shell and coated with micro foam coating that allow your hands to breath while you work.
The micro foam coating makes your work in the garden so much easier and safer. With the excellent grip, you'll find so easy to hold a pot, dig a hole, or move anything around!
Comfort and Flexibility
Fits like a second skin? You can say that again with our G & F Micro Foam Gardening Gloves! Made with the comfortable and stretchable nylon material, these gloves not only fit perfectly on your hands, they also move and you move - it's so comfortable and flexible that you can barely feel they exist when you work!
The Right Gloves You Need
Gardening is a lifestyle. With the right gloves, we will make your gardening experience more enjoyable.
Add a Sprinkle of Color to the Spring
Our G & F Micro Foam Gardening Gloves includes three beautiful spring colors, which will sure make your gardening work more delightful.
Close Up View
We take pride in our quality and strive to continue improving the gardening experience using our Microfoam Women Garden Gloves. We don't just want an "okay" gardening glove that you might use; instead, we put effort in providing the gardening gloves that you will say, "These are the best gardening gloves I've ever used."
Compare with similar items
G & F microform nitrile coating garden gloves offer 100% Nylon shell, 100% microfoam coating covering palm and fingers, Ultra cool and very comfortable to wear, breathable coating keeps hands cool and dry. Fits like a second skin, wear like leather.
From the Manufacturer
Women's Garden Gloves - 6-Pair. Nitrile Coated Knit Gloves for wet and muddy gardening conditions.Includes: pink, purple and green
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am really rough on these.... including getting them soaked when cleaning my gutters. I live in a heavily wooded area with lots of critters running around so I am very glad to have my hands 'protected'.
I have even shared a pair or two with my neighbors and I notice them using them all the time.
The worst of the dirt just hoses off and they can be hand washed for anything more (I wash them with my hands still in the gloves).
I like having spare gloves as well - pretty colors.
Thicker than I expected. Would work fine for some gardening but not so well for small transplants, seeding or anything that requires a sensitive "feel."