- File Size: 3562 KB
- Print Length: 138 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1630692018
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: American Institute for Economic Research (April 14, 2020)
- Publication Date: April 14, 2020
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0874S9KB8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #23,327 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.00|
Save $4.00 (44%)
The 1619 Project: A Critique Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The author repeated several points several times that had already been well established. Apparently the chapters were originally independent, self standing, articles. Of necessity, the original articles would review arguments that were made earlier. Still, the repetition was distracting.
2. The chapter titled “A Comment on the ‘New’ History of American Capitalism” was extremely esoteric & difficult to follow. I understand the work is “scholarly” but this chapter was a bit much.