16PCS Rug Gripper Tile - Non Skid Grip Mat Protector Double Sided Washable Removable Non Slip Adhesive Rug Tape for Hardwood Floors and Tile (Pearl White)
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Save an extra 20% when you apply this coupon.
20% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
|Package Dimensions||8.58 x 5.39 x 0.55 inches; 3.84 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ❤16PCS Long Lasting Adhesive: Rug Grippers hold down the corners of your rugs carpet or runners to voided slipping accidents and properly solve annoying carpet problems like curling, sliding, folding
- ❤Easy To Use: Remove the adhesive backing and stick the discs to the bottom of the rug you want to secure. Then remove the film covering the silicone surface and press the rug firmly onto the floor.
- ❤Widely Applicable: The Rug grippers are so versatile that they can be used literally on any service, be it hardwood, marble, laminates, stairs, or any slick flooring.
- ❤Washable, Remove and Reuse:The rug grippers are removable and reusable. You can quickly remove and rinse them off with water to remove the dust.You can also cut to the length and shape you need
- ❤100% Money Back Guarantee: If you are not 100% completely satisfied with our product, simply let us know and you will be offered a 100% hassle free refund guarantee or replacement.So don't delay. Order today!
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Reusable Washable Double Sided Carpet Tape Self Adhesive Carpet Binding Carpet tape Anti-slip Rug Gripper
How To Use It?
1.Clean the applied surface.
2.Remove the adhesive backing and stick the disc to the bottom of the carpet to be secured.
3.Peel off protective film from back.
4.Press the carpet firmly on the clean floor.