BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on April 17, 2015
I got this to relieve pressure on my spine in a not so comfortable chair I just got. It is absolutely perfect.....so light, cushiony, just the right size and never seems to lose its shape. I would to be able to enjoy my new chair if it weren't for this cushion. Thank you!
on September 19, 2017
We wanted a new pillow for our couch but didn't want anything too flashy. I paired this pillow insert with a great pillow sham and now we have a nice fluffy new pillow!
on October 20, 2016
Not too filled, quite comfortable for travel.
on February 2, 2017
Received these pillows quickly... they were in perfect shape , and had no odor like some fabrics do. The fabric is good quality!
on August 1, 2017
I was very happy with his pillow forms. I ordered them in several different sizes. They were very fluffy and easily field my pillow cases that I bought from Pottery Barn. Would buy again.
on October 14, 2017
Excellent item, well constructed exactly what I ordered and very quick delivery. I am very happy with the insert will order from this company again!
on February 6, 2014
I bought this pillow as an insert (hard size to find), to put in a Pottery Barn pillow cover. It works great for this purpose, and is much more economical than buying one from their catalog. It's not a pillow you would use for sleeping on, but I knew that when I ordered it. Works great for this purpose!
on October 4, 2017
Dimensions as advertised. Clean and odor-free. Well-priced.
on March 23, 2017
Perfect size and good firm
on September 1, 2017