BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 12, 2016
Amazing. The kit is so handy.

Fits my son's Ds Lite perfectly. A use for everything. Car charger works great. The stand is great but console removal was a bit hard to take off the first time.

Stylus is sturdy.
Great unisex option.
on January 18, 2009
I purchased this pack after my fiance bought hers so I was somewhat familiar with what I was in for. I definitely like the charging cradle, the one thing I DON'T like about it, is the blue light on it is REALLY BRIGHT so if you're charging your DS in your bedroom at night, I hope you can sleep with the lights on. The 3 game cases are ok at best, when I opened mine, I discovered that 2 were missing the inserts that actually hold the game, I contacted the company & supposedly they're sending them to me, hopefully they'll get here soon. The screen cleaners are ok I guess & I can't really comment on the screen protectors because I haven't used them. The earphones, are your regular run-of-the-mill earphones nothing special if you ask me. The DS case is pretty nice, I actually gave mine to my brother-in-law for his DS, I use the Intec Dura-Case for mine, if you're looking for a case, I HIGHLY recommend you check that one out.
I mainly bought this pack for the cradle, definitely nice, though I wish it was a little less bright or possibly no lights at all. The car charger, I mean those are like $14 in the store alone & the extra stylus is a nice touch, plastic tip but a nice metal body. If you're looking to pick up a bunch of stuff in one place then I think you'll be happy with this pack.

***UPDATE***
As I mentioned in my review, I was missing 2 game case inserts when I received this. I contacted the company & was told that they would send me the inserts. Well it's been over a month now & no inserts. If you need a case for your DS, this one is nice, the cradle makes charging it really nice, the extra stylus is always a plus & the car charger is great to have other than these items, the rest of the bundle is a waste. IF I ever get the inserts from this company, I'll update this review again.
***UPDATE***
FINALLY got the inserts, they were the wrong color, the cases I bought are black they sent blue, no big deal really, at least I have the inserts now, my fiancé is happy because now she has even more cases to use for her games so it took awhile but they did make everything right.
on December 7, 2010
I got this as a surprise from my parents. I was so excited to recieve it- until I tried it out. The car charger works just fine, as well as the charging dock and my ds fit into the case just perfectly. The wrist strap is ok too. But the bottom screen protector doesn't stick. Every time I opened my ds, I had to stick it back on. And it keeps slipping off too. As for the top, all it really is is like a small piece of cling wrap. It got really scratched up and it was hard to see the top screen anymore so finally I just threw them away. The game cases are bad and only one of mine came with a holder inside it that keeps the game secure. The other two didn't so they worked just as well as they would've if I didn't have them. The screen wipes worked just TERRIBLE! The carry all tote bag isn't to great either. Every time I wanted to pull something out of it, I had to dump the whole thing out. My opinion would be don't buy it! You can buy ear buds just about anywhere. Buy a game case that has more to it than jsut a case like maybe the nintendo ds universal transporter. That thing is awesome! Buy it at best buy or wal-mart even. You can get all this stuff seperate and cheap too.
on December 26, 2009
So many times I've read a negative review on here and found my experience to be the opposite. It was in that spirit that we bought this 17-in-1 bundle for my daughter's DS. What a piece of junk! First off, DS is all about game cartridges and the goal is to keep all of them together with the game. 3 of the 17 items are these cheesy little plastic boxes that do not attach to the case nor do they fit in the case. Strike one. 5 of the items are these pre-scratched protectors that you are supposed to put on your game so that you can no longer see the screen clearly. My son's is over a year old with no scratches and regular use. It does not need them. The screens are durable. Strike two! The car charger comes with a tiny cord so you cannot use it while charging. We got a charger with the DS that we bought at costco that had a realistic long cord so he can play while we are on the road.

This kit is trash! Don't buy it, you've been warned.
on January 16, 2009
I purchased this item alongside my DS Lite. So far the best of the best is the extra stylus which is sturdy, so I swapped it out for the one that came with the DS. And the absolute best part of this pack is the case. It fits snug and after dropping it from my truck, about 6 feet off the ground, nothing was damaged and for that I was thankful.

I tried the screen protectors, junk. The ear buds are not to great since they don't really fit into my tiny girl ears. The screen clearner pads are okay, but not really something I actually have found much use for yet. The cases are pretty much worthless.

The car charger is pretty convienct since I'm a truck driver and don't always have a place to plug into a wall outlet to charge up. The charging dock is pretty nice though. It's more asthetic for me though, I just like to see my DS set into it, reflecting the blue LED lite that is on the cradle.

Over all, I'm just glad I only paid what I paid and no a red cent more for this item. But I'm also glad I got it for the case and the car charger and the stylus.
on January 27, 2010
I purchased this Accessory pack for the Nintendo DS that I had purchased for my Daughter for Christmas. I had questions on one item included and e-Mailed Customer Service for assistance. After using, another item needed replacing. Another e-Mail was sent. Then the DS proved to be defective and had to be replaced. This caused us to need to replace an accessory that was used on the original. Since no response was received from either e-Mail, I called Customer Service at the provided number. A detailed message was left as the number was not answered. It has now been 4 weeks since the phone call so,in my opinion, this company cares about the sale, not the follow-up. So, in other words, Good Luck If You Need Assistance! I would NEVER recommend buying from this company and the accessories offered can be purchased from other companies at better prices.
on June 22, 2015
Was a much happily received gift!
on December 24, 2012
She loved it; the package has just about all you could want for your DS; very nice package and price.
on December 16, 2008
I purchased this bundle pack for my 8 yr old son, who is getting a DS for Christmas. Generally speaking it's okay for being an inexpensive accessory pack but I've only had it for a few weeks, and only put the DS in it once, and the zipper came unzipped in the middle, and I had to zip it back together and fix it. Everything else seems alright but I guess I would suggest getting the Nintendo brand accessories. I was dissapointed with the case, and that was really why I was getting it other than the car charger. It's okay.
on March 19, 2016
The actual package the items were in was very dusty and dirty. But everything worked nicely. Presentation is everything.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.