NEW Model 1729 CUTCO Petite Carvers with 6¾” High Carbon Stainless blades with patented Double-D® serrated edges, and 5½” classic dark brown "Diamond" handles.
|Price:||$83.00 + $12.18 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full Tang, Triple Rivet Construction --- High Quality Nickel-Silver Alloy Rivets.
- Highly engineered thermo-resin ergonomic handles will not crack, chip, fade or absorb material
- CUTCO Forever Guarantee --- Free sharpening and replacement forever!
- America's #1 brand in quality cutlery for over 50 years
- Manufactured entirely in USA by American craftworkers
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A smaller version of Cutco’s 9” Carver. Use this knife to carve thin, smooth, even slices of smaller meats like chicken, steak or ham. Also use to slice larger fruits and vegetables like cantaloupe and eggplant. Combine with Turning Fork for a small carving set. The consistently sharp Double-D® edge on CUTCO's Carving Knives ensures you'll be prepared for slicing duties, no matter what occasion.