|Screen Size||17.3 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Processor||2.2 GHz Intel Core i7|
|RAM||16 GB DDR4 2666|
|Memory Speed||2666 MHz|
|Hard Drive||1500 GB flash_memory_solid_state|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||8.00|
|Wireless Type||802.11 A/C|
4 Year Asurion Laptop Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- What's Covered: Failures due to Drops; Spills; Cracked Screens; Electrical Failure; Mechanical Failure
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
CUK HP OMEN 17t VR Ready Gamer Notebook (Intel i7-8750H, 16GB RAM, 500GB NVMe SSD + 1TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB, 17.3" Full HD 144Hz IPS G-SYNC, Windows 10 Home) Gaming Laptop Computer
|Price:||$1,864.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8750H Six Core Processor (9MB Cache, 2.2GHz-4.1GHz) 45W
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 2666MHz | Hard Drive: 500GB NVMe Solid State Drive + 1TB 7200rpm Hard Disk Drive
- Keyboard: Full-Size Island-Style Backlit Keyboard with Numeric Keypad | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 | Display: 17.3" Full HD 144Hz IPS Anti-Glare WLED-Backlit Display with G-SYNC (1920 x 1080)
- 16GB RAM / 500GB NVMe SSD Upgrades | 3-Year CUK Limited Warranty (View warranty section below for more details.)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
HP OMEN 17t VR Ready 17.3" Full HD 144Hz IPS Gaming Laptop
When the competition is relentless, greatness is achieved by those heroes who rise to the occasion. Equipped with powerful hardware and an aggressive design, the OMEN Laptop takes mobile performance seriously, letting you conquer any challenge in-game from just about anywhere.
Go On, Turn Up the Settings
Every Last Detail. In Your Sights.
Upgrade. Expand. Evolve.
- Keyboard: Full-Size Island-Style Backlit Keyboard with Numeric Keypad
- Webcam: HP Wide Vision FHD IR Camera and Dual Array Digital Microphone
- Wireless: 802.11 AC Wireless with Bluetooth 4.2
- Card Reader: Multi-Format SD Media Card Reader
- Battery: 8-Cell, 86Whr Lithium-Ion Battery
- Ports: 3x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1x Mini DisplayPort, 1x HDMI, 1x Thunderbolt 3, 1x RJ-45, 1x Headphone/Microphone Combo
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The build quality is decent, it features a plastic carbon fibre body that is well built. The trackpad in my honest opinion is the only major downside of this laptop, however I use a mouse so I don't really consider this a major problem. The keyboard features chicklet style keys that are illuminated red which gives a premium feel and look.
One thing I was skeptical about were the thermals of this laptop, however to my surprise this laptop runs much cooler than its competition, HP definitely invested in quality thermals for the CPU and GPU. I was able to run all my games on Steam at 4k res with 60 FPS with no throttling or any issues to speak of.
Overall this laptop is easily a hidden gem, and well worth your money.
The video display is nice while playing back video. I am not a gamer so I can't really speak for it's performance on that aspect.
The only problem I encountered was some WIFI issues. My routed puts out a 2.4 ghz and 5 ghz signals. My last laptop did not detect the 5 ghz so I did not use it. When I got this laptop I connected to the 2.4 ghz like my old laptop. I kept having problems with the WIFI disconnecting. I spent hours with HP tech support who could not figure the problem out. They sent me a flash drive to wipe my drive and do a reinstall. That was their solution. While I was waiting for it to come I kept trouble shooting on my end. While checking if my router had any firmware updates I saw there was the 5 ghz option for my wifi. I turned that on and connected with my laptop. My problem went away and I have faster down load speeds now. I have the restore disc that HP sent me but luckily I did not have to use it. I am not sure why it did not like the 2.4 ghz signal. All of our other devices in the house are fine on it but at least my problem is solved.
Overall I am very pleased. This is a fast computer that should last me a while. Even though they did not solve my issue the HP tech support was very nice and spent a lot of time trying to solve my issue. I am only giving this 4 stars instead of 5 because of the wifi issue and the speakers could be a little better.
I've been so busy with work that I have only been able to test out some games for a couple hours. I tried playing Stellaris and Civ VI. Both ran very well on ultra settings. The computer did get warm, but not uncomfortably hot.
One thing I have to point out is the sound quality. I don't pay much attention to laptop speakers because I typically use headphones. However, the speakers on this are the best I've heard on a laptop. They're loud and clear. I don't mind showing off YouTube videos to the family because no one has to strain to hear.
All in all, I'm very happy with my purchase. I'm glad I decided to go with a CUK upgraded model. It makes a HUGE difference!