Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 689 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 745 reviews
on April 21, 2016
I would not suggest this game. You will stop living your life. I have already lost my wife and children. I no longer shower on a daily basis, now its whenever I need to log out to do daily reset. All i see is exp gains and I am slowly dying.

Got 99 mining though.
44 comments| 161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2017
I bought these keys what do ya know? it shows up on my account. It worked perfect and I recommend.
on April 28, 2017
Ahh the good ol' grind.
on October 4, 2016
At first I applied the time to my father's account instead of my own. I submitted a ticket and a day and a half later my time was transferred to the correct account along with the 2 days lost during the issue. Great customer service (Thanks mod Cam)!
on September 3, 2017
I see no reason to vote it down. I'm sure it works fine, but one warning. If you changed your username you should go with the username you changed it to even though you log in with the previous name. I made that mistake and I have to track down where the runecoins went....
on August 24, 2017
Best price that I've found so far. Buying these keys are basically gambling, but idc. I don't think I really got anything good from these, but I have no regrets.
on April 28, 2017
Did not get scammed
on August 16, 2017
I have used this before but this time it didnt credit the account even after logging to the correct account.
on August 27, 2017
Love runescape and this is a good way around making an international purchase. Some cards chare fees to purchase items from Jage since they are based in the UK. If you buy this membership card and link it to your account, it instantly activates your time. And the purchase is made in the United States :-)! enjoy!
on May 26, 2016
1) it was at a discounted price of $5.95/month, which was what the original price of a Runescape membership cost when I first started playing in 2006!

2) it helped support "A Friend" on YouTube who makes Runescape videos and tutorials that I enjoy, so I thought I'd help out and contribute to him in some way since he constantly contributes to ask his subscribers!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.