Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(5 star). See all 56 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 12, 2017
 I was careless once in a trip and accidentally depleted the battery in my car due to long period of leaving AC ON while engine is off. I was lucky at that time because there were some nice people in the parking lot who helped me jump start my car. However, it wasn't a pleasant experience so I bought this AUTO-VOX Portable Car Jump starter P2 in case this ever happens again.
The package contains AUTO-VOX Portable Car Jump starter P2, AC charger, cigarette charger, smart jumper cables with clamps, storage bag, and user manual. The portable car jump starter has a built-in lithium-ion 14,000mAh and it also works as a power bank for smartphone/tablets through USB ports. There are also compass and flash-light on it for emergency situation. The overall build quality of this jump starter is pretty solid. The casing is pretty strong and there are 4 anti-skid legs on the back. It features a single button operation to turn ON the device and control flash light modes. There are 5-bar indicator lights next to the button for displaying current battery level in the unit. It took about 4 hours to fully charge the jump starter using the included AC charger and the device automatically turns itself off after a while to conserve battery (No manual OFF).
PROs:
- Multiple flash-light modes: SOS, Emergency and strobe for different situations. The light isn't super strong but it's bright enough to light area around the car in the dark.
- I like the included smart jumper cable a lot. It has both visual and audio indicators for status - Solid green light means connection is correct and it's OK to start the car, Flashing green light means battery very low and try the "booster" button on the jumper cable to see if lights turns solid green, and Red light with sound warning means connection is wrong.
- Certified by CE, Rohs, CEC,FCC, UL, MSDS. I always look for certification due to safety concerns.
- There are two USB charging port for smartphone/table. One is rated at max 1A and the other is 2A. The 2A port is sufficient to charge most compatible devices at rapid speed.
- Compact design. The jump start's dimension is 6.4" x 1.2" x 3.1". It's very easy to store in the trunk when not used along with the smart jump starter cable.
NOTE:
- The rated Start Current is 250A and Peak Current is 500A. This should be ok for most medium/small cars but if you have a car with a large engine, you might need a jump starter with larger current.
- I couldn't find any waterproof rating and it does state in the manual to avoid getting the unit wet.
on September 19, 2016
"I’ve been worked in the local garage for several years. So it’s not a big deal to use various jump starters in the market. Most of these jump starters are unreliable about the capacity they advertised except for AUTO-VOX P1 that I saw it on the Youtube. Then I just ordered it. So I can’t wait to test it for all those dead cars in the shop.
First, the using way to this starter is easy to grasp even if you’re not a mechanic. Make sure it’s in full charger before using it to start the car. Of course, it’s much safer to have correct polarity in the connection. Then press the power button; here you go. There’s an old yet shabby car staying a long time in the garage for its diesel engine is 7.5L. All other jump starters failed to make it moving, however, this one made it. All in all, you’ll not regret to take it.
Pros:
1.It’s reliable for its real 18000mAh capacity able to save the died battery.
2.Compact design allows you to store it in the knapsack
3.Multiple usages: Charge cells, laptops, dash cams, or car air compressor
4.Portable: All accessories and the main body are packed in one case.
5.Durable: I’ve used it to jump start 4 cars after one single charge.

Cons:
1.The case should be nicer by replacing with another material to make it more portable…
2.If the jumper cables could be a little longer, that would be greater.
Since there’s nothing being perfect in the world, it is the best in the market up to now…"
review image review image review image
on April 13, 2017
Good looking battery jumper and very powerful. I bought it because I saw reviews about it. They were dead on. Its a powerful jumper with angreat price. I already jumped many cars with it and it works great.
on September 20, 2016
"It seems really well made, not some of the cheap ones I've seen. The case, the charger and the cables seem all very well made. As a rule, compact Portable Jump Starters come packed with a cover or a special case for convenient transportation (consider the Size). Due to the additional adapters, you are able to charge your notebook, tablet or smartphone “on the go”. The manufacturers have already included the light which is going to be very helpful at night. You can select the voltage on the notebook charge output with 12V, 16V and 19V options available. The battery charge in current info on the jump starter is displayed on the LCD screen.The AUTO-VOX P1 is a compact jump starter, which can be stored in a glove box and is capable of starting high-capacity 6.5L gasoline and 7.5L diesel engines up to 20 times on a single charge.If you drive a car, having a jump starter is a must.

I will recommend too all my driving and non driving friends can be great gifts."
on December 8, 2016
After getting this digital air compressor, I was eager to use it. I had an empty ball and wanted to fill it with air. Taking it out of the box, I feel its build quality is good, though it’s heavy. By the way, I do not need to hold it while it’s inflating. Please watch my uploaded video. It takes less than 1 minute to inflate the ball. Great air compressor!!
on September 25, 2016
I've used this jump starter twice so far, and I successfully started my car in about 30 seconds each time. No complaints about the device. (It also charged my phone once, so it's a convenient feature to have, but I am much more interested in a good jump starter than a spare battery.)

My only criticism is that it's hard to put it back into its case neatly: I have to shift some cables to get the case closed. But it's not really a big deal, so no stars off.
on May 7, 2017
If you own a vehicle, then this is something you NEED--the perfect gift for anyone. My kids drained my battery last week listening to music--this little starter worked like a champ! I am a woman with not a lot of auto skills. There is a green light to assure you that it's connected correctly (red vs black), it's a true "idiot proof" design that even my kids could understand! It's a great deal and worth every dime....in fact, we are buying another one for our second car! On a side note, don't overcharge the battery--it's a lithium ion.
on June 7, 2017
I ordered 2, one for each vehicle. These are AWESOME!!!!!! Small but will crank your car with no problem. Has flash light & phone charging port. Two male friends checked these out & thought they were so cool, they were ordering for their cars!
I did not receive these from vendor to try out. I purchased these because a friend had one & jumped started my Tahoe.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 21, 2016
I really like this portable car jump starter. The size is small and its case packs every accessory in it. When I first received it I immediately charged it up. This only took a little over an hour. I then inspected everything that it did. This not only will jump start my car several times, but it will also charge my phones and iPads multiple times before needing to be charged up again. It has a digital display to show how much power it has left. I love this. This also comes with every cord that you will need for charging your devices. The best thing this does is jump start my car with the included jumper cables that plugs into the device. I highly recommend this for everyone who owns a car. This is a lifesaving device.
on April 30, 2017
Purchased this Jump starter after days of watching reviews on youtube and this one blows the rest out of the park. I used it to jump start my car with a weak battery without a hitch. Great product, and I appreciate the HONESTY of the product capabilities unlike many of the other portable power packs out there, including the NOCO Genius Boost that rate their product with high specs and FAIL real life performance tests. Highly recommended.