Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Carrie Underwood All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(5 star). See all 74 reviews
on October 13, 2017
I just jump started a V8 engine. The battery was removed for testing purposes. This jump starter did not hesitate starting up my V8 F250. I will diffidently recommend this product to family and friends. Its compact and comes in handy everywhere you go. Even if you just need a portable battery pack for your phone or tablet. Lets just hope that it will last for a couple of years.
on November 16, 2017
This unit is awesome looks very well made, does its job on both my camaro & tundra and won't need to recharge it yet, The included light is very helpful in the dark and great as a backup for starting an engine with a dead battery, i will get a 2nd one soon thanks AutoVox
review imagereview image
on May 14, 2017
I haven't had to use yet buy it has easy to follow instructions and I am just waiting to use it. With any luck I won't need to but it does make me comfortable that it is there and ready to use.
on June 12, 2017
Upon purchasing my first Auto-Vox P2 Jump Starter unit and using it with great success, I decided to purchase a second unit. The second unit was delivered as expected and was fully charged when received. It worked equally as well as my first unit. I would recommend the Auto-Vox P2 Portable Jump Starter for purchase.
on January 27, 2017
Jumped 3 cars before I decided to charge it. Also these cars were so dead that they were not able to jump with another car
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 16, 2017
It started my F 150 with no battery as described. Great product.
on May 31, 2017
This is one of the only things I've ever reviewed on Amazon, because it really has saved my ass so many times. It works flawlessly and is so simple to use. I have jump started my car with this at least half a dozen times and not once run into an issue.
on November 28, 2017
shipping was faster then expected. the auto-vox seems very well built and the instructions are also very good. I have not used it yet, but I am happy with it so far.
on July 22, 2017
a great security tool
on May 19, 2017
It's f$#&ing awesome. Everybody needs one. Try it and you won't regret it. Helped me out with my dead battery a few times. Also my phone too.