Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Nylon
- Hand Wash
- Soft Shell wind resistant shell.
- 100% Polyester Insulation
- Can be worn with hats, glasses, and helmets.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Package Dimensions: 5.3 x 4 x 2.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005HGZ0FM
- Item model number: 21442
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 1, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
NOTE: The picture shown above is not entirely accurate.
1) The interior liner does not match what's show in the picture (see picture)
- I've bought this product at least 3-4 times over the years. Last time I bought it had this "Faux shearling liner" (google 180s ear warmer faux shearling liner to see what it looks like). It looks fuzzy/furry. That liner kept my ears really warm.
2) The 180s logo on the back is not on the exterior, but is not in the interior (see picture).
- Easy to carry because they're compact (but if you're like me, you may have lost it multiple times). Can be wrapped around arms, legs...fit easily in pockets.
- Looks nice.
- Hair stays in tact.
- I used to give this product 5 stars when it had the Shearling Faux Liner because it kept my ears warmer, but now that they've changed the interior lining (see picture), its 3.5-4 stars because they're not as warm and they don't hug as closely to my ears.
- The wrap around on this one compared to my last pair from them is not a clean fit. I feel that its tighter towards the back of my head before my ears (kind of like a triangular fit rather than circular if you get what I mean).
- They slightly dampen ability to hear, but that's the cost of keeping your ears warm.
- I'm still sticking with 180s because they are by far the best out there.
At first, I had it had smallest width to try to wrap my ears better, but it kept slipping off my head making me think that it's too small. But after a while, I figured out that it was actually too small! Once I stretched to max width, it fit much better, although not very snugly yet it's very warm. Only complaint is that it would still try to slip off my head once in a while, not a set it and forget it kinda of thing.