Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 11-20 of 334 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 343 reviews
on December 19, 2013
This is a very lightweight and effective method to keep one's ears warm. I ride my bike all winter long, so the cold wind is often a problem and just a ski cap does not keep the wind out, so wearing these underneath does the trick. They are very lightweight and easily fit in a coat pocket, and the delivery service was very fast. My only "slight" complaint is that the band that goes around my head could be a tad bit larger (I guess I have a big head! LOL), since when I turn to look for traffic, etc. they have a tendency to pull back (which is another reason I like wearing the ski cap OVER them, as this helps keep them in place).
on November 23, 2015
I received my ear warmers in the mail today and was wondering why they weren't the exact make/model as pictured on the website? I ordered the ones pictured to the left (with the gray inner lining). When I opened my package the ear warmers I found seemed a lot bigger and not as thickly lined as the one pictured. I'm having trouble believing if there was a disconnect between what product was photographed and the actual one available for order.
on December 30, 2015
These are very warm! I wish my jacket was made of this same material, my ears are warmer than my torso.
They fold nicely and and adjust to fit my head perfectly.
A couple minor things that bother me are that 1) if I turn my head a lot, they start to fall off and 2) I wear prescription glasses and my ears hurt when these Warmers press my ears against them. Note that I need to turn my head A LOT in order for these to start to fall off. As for the pain, a little readjusting alleviates it. Don't let these two cons keep you from buying them. They are awesome.
on January 2, 2017
When purchasing, I was concerned that the Fleece Ear Warmers would be a little too bulky around my noggin. However, they fit really comfortably and keep my ears really warm during my entire commute. They fold up well so they aren't that difficult to stuff in my coat pocket or work bag. I also thought that they would be uncomfortable while also wearing ear buds (as my previous pair were), but these aren't bad at all!
on July 30, 2016
I own 2 pairs of 180s Tec Fleece ear warmers and they are the greatest for keeping your ears protected from the cold, without making you too hot.
The 180s go behind your neck so they also help to protect your neck in addition to your ears, without interfering with any hat that you may wear, and they don't put a dent in your hair like over-the-head ear muffs. If you want to stay warm and protected from heavy winds, you need the 180s Tec Fleece Ear Warmers.
on September 21, 2016
I absolutely love these. I bought them a few years ago and I never leave my house in the winter without them. They are SUPER warm and comfortable around my head. The fact that they wrap around the back is awesome because they won't mess up my hair and give me a "bed head" look at the end of my commute. This is probably one of my favorite purchases off Amazon. If you live in a climate that gets cold, I recommend these.
on February 17, 2017
I have owned a number of these over the years and replace them every year or two when they break or get lost. This is the first pair that I have trouble keeping on my head. There is something different about the design of these that makes them less comfortable to wear than previous versions.
on February 11, 2016
Some reviewer's have stated that it's very tight and you can't turn your head, I have not encountered this issue while using them.

On the back of the earmuffs it has some hinges that allow it to fold.I really like this feature because it becomes smaller in size and it can fit in your pocket.

I have washed it several times in the washing machine and it comes out fine. The only thing is it catches up on some lint.

It's a great product.
on May 16, 2017
I like these but they wouldn't stay on my ears while biking.
on March 17, 2017
lost old ones needed new one, these fit great

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.