Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 24, 2017
Laid in new ones , replacing worn out old ones.
on October 17, 2017
If your ears are cold these are great! If your ears are warm then you've picked the wrong product. If you have ears then these are for you! If you don't have ears then why the heck are you even looking at these? Listen, they don't work well on other parts of the body, I've tried.
on December 12, 2016
I think that this will be my third season wearing these and I'm still very happy with them. They have held up very well from a durability perspective. They are warm enough to keep my ears warm on the 1 mile walk I have to the office (for reference, I'm in Minnesota. It was -3 this morning on my walk in.) :)
on February 19, 2016
Not the best, not the worst. If you wear glasses like me, head the warnings in the other posts, these probably aren't for you. They just aren't that comfortable around the head, and keep moving. I may just go with the over the head type, which feel much more secure and don't mess with my glasses each time I move my head, and save these for last resort when I have a fancy hairstyle.
on January 29, 2015
Since we had this cold weather here in San Antonio, Texas, they were very useful and I got quite a few compliments and people inquired where I got them. Of course, I told them, from Amazon. I live in a retirement community and I have to walk to the dining room since I live in a cottage, so they are very warm when I wear them to walk across the street. I am very happy with them. Myself and quite a few people liked them because the earmuffs fit behind the hair and does not mess up my hair.
on March 27, 2017
warm and handy
on March 13, 2017
I gave them to my husband as a gift and he loves them!
on June 5, 2017
Arrived quickly, I'm really enjoying using it.
on January 31, 2016
The ear warmers work but you need be careful as each type are slightly different and may fit different people differently. But they are great little warmers, fit in your pocket, and do just enough not to be intrusive but still keep ears warm on a cold day. and back of neck is great as well. Great seller, with great customer service. Add a 5th star for that!
on January 26, 2013
These straight-black ear muffs really work well for me. I have never been a fan of knit caps, but like to wear a baseball hat most days. The behind-the-head style works well with a cap and keeps my ears incredibly warm. I particularly like that they fit all the way around my ears (and I don't have small ears) comfortably and dont leave them feeling sore after long periods of time. They don't impair my ability to hear others at all, and they are surprisingly wind-resistant. They are adjustable to fit most heads, but I have noticed that it sometimes limits my range of motion if I am trying to look up or to extreme right/left. That's really my only complaint, and it's a very small one.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.