Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on January 19, 2018
Yay! Speakers work in both ears for this model with my android phone. I also like the smooth material of these 'new' urban headphones. I agree with the other reviews that the fit is a little tight (I'm a medium sized woman), but they stay in place pretty well & the cord is detachable if needed, which eliminates that 'bump'. The speakers are about what you'd expect in this price range, but I was able to hear highs & lows & the sound was clear. If anything changes over the next few months I'll let you know.
on March 10, 2014
Nice idea. Looked like it was well enough rated but as soon as I took it out of the package and tried to put them on the back of my head and over the ears something plastic feeling inside the material snapped. I need to return this item.
on February 17, 2015
not bad. I always get a red line around the front of my ears (on my face) because they squeeze so tightly. it doesn't hurt or anything but everyone asks what happened... kind of like if you fall asleep at your desk and it leaves a mark on your forehead. They do keep my ears warm and as a headset they work just fine for phone calls and for listening to music as I walk outside. I think these would work best for a run. since they are tight they wont fall off as you run and since you don't use it for too long, it shouldn't get uncomfortable.
on March 9, 2018
Last month I Bought 2 pairs of these headphone earmuffs for my kids to use while watching their iPads (indoors). They were a dream come true. My house was so peaceful as they were happily watching their videos without the whole house having to listen as well. Well we had them less than a month and now neither headphones work. I could’ve returned them up till March 3rd and now it’s March 9th and both pairs no longer work. What a waste of money!!!!!! Couldn’t be more upset!
on September 16, 2014
I got these as a spare to the pair I recently purchased. I love the Quantum Sound speakers in these things! They sound great and will be perfect for the coming winter. The fit on any of these 180s is the only question mark on these. They'll fit most small to medium sized heads, but larger heads might not fit these. So, if you can try (in a local store) before buying, I'd recommend that.
on September 21, 2012
I own about 4 of these earwarmers (more about that later). I use them year round to listen to music when I go to sleep. The wrap-around close to the head form factor is excellent for sleeping and the sound is terrific. The only thing keeping this from a 5 star review is the wire. It can easily get pulled and seems somewhat delicate. I haven't been able to find any source for replacement wires and so I keep ordering new earwarmer headphones (worth it for me). The company graciously provided me with 3 replacment wires gratis and they've told me they will start providing them on their web site.
on December 25, 2015
Terrible piece of junk. It started winking out on me after about 2 runs. Now, about a month or so later, the right side makes no sound and the left sometimes winks out. It's going in the trash.

The only reason it gets 1 star is that it's very warm.
on January 7, 2015
I got these for a friend and tried them out myself and they seemed like OK quality. I think that they could better design their headphones for comfortability purposes but the company is a great company and gave me excellent customer service in making sure i was satisfied.
on February 14, 2014
Sure they sounded like a good idea but as far as practicality go, they're just not. They're great for walks in the cold when listening to music is key. But everyday use, without music, is a pain. They don't fold flat like my old ear muffs and when you'd like to use them just for warmth you're stuck with a dangling chord. Also, once I step into the train, I have to remove them or I will get too hot. I either lose out on the music or have to switch over to my regular headset. Too much to deal with - especially if I'm standing and have to juggle all this while holding onto to something. Argh......
on March 13, 2014
These things are the absolute greatest when it comes to shoveling snow!!! It takes the chore out of the job and makes it a nice time to enjoy some tunes!!! You don't even feel the cold or even think about all the hard work you're doing!!!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.