Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 83 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 88 reviews
on February 11, 2015
I love the 180s brand of ear muffs! They fold nicely so they fit into a pocket or whatever for storage! I gave this four stars just because these don't quite look like what's in the picture-I was expecting something closer to what my husband has with the sherpa-like material in the inside. These have more like a furry inner lining. Also, I've had a couple occasions where the adjustable bar has been exposed from the inner fabric opening up (not tearing, just not overlapping like it should). They're just not the quality I expected, but they are still SUPER warm, super comfy and very convenient with their size and flexibility.
on March 11, 2014
I ordered these to replace an old pair I had lost. In looking on line there were a number of very inexpensive ear muffs that I was tempted to order. I read the reviews and decided to buy this pair. The reviews were good and they sounded like just what I wanted. When they arrived I was very happy. They are adjustable and come in men's as well as women's sizes. I ordered the woman's size and they fir perfectly and can be adjusted smaller and larger as needed, I am an average sized woman. They are very warm on my ears as well as the back of my head. They are worth the cost!
on November 6, 2015
Great product at a great price. Been using it for an year now, still works as good as always.
on December 25, 2012
I had a pair of earmuffs similar to this that I lost and with the cold weather I needed another set. These do what they're sposed to -- keep your ears and neck warm. I live in an area where it is not unusual to have -20 F below weather along with wind. I can tolerate a lot more cold if my ears and neck are warm and these earmuffs fit the bill. I'm contemplating getting a second set to have on hand.
The shipment arrived as expected.
on January 30, 2014
Although more expensive than other earmuffs these are worth it. They fit behind the head., over or under hair, and click to fit so they stay in place but don't leave you with pressure points.

They even have a little pocket inside the fleece lining Of each ear. I don't know if this is what it's meant for but, on long, cold days I will put a hand-warmer in each pocket and really stay warm.

My only wonder is why the white ones cost so much more than the colors?
on March 18, 2014
I love earwarmers so much that I take them everywhere, loose them everywhere, and probably buy a new pair every month. The price on amazon is a little more than I'd pay at marshalls or nordstrom rack, but it's worth it to protect my ears from the icy wind!

Con: have a relatively small head and even these felt a little small. I think I'll go back to wearing Men's 180s next winter.
on December 4, 2014
These arrived very quickly and in perfect shape!!! The only reason I'm downgrading by one star is that, when I imagine "Poppy", I think RED. And the picture shows RED. But, in truth, they are a tad pink… which is really more the manufacturer's fault. Wasn't looking for pink, but other than that, the vendor is great!
on December 13, 2014
Nice earmuffs. I have a small head and they are still tight. I wear glasses as well and the earmuffs pushed against the stems of the glasses. However, I put the earmuffs on and "gently" bent them out a little. They don't hurt to wear now, but still snug. Don't know if I could wear them for very long.
on December 12, 2016
I ordered these for a trip to Chicago when the high temperatures were around 20 F, not including the wind chill. They worked great!
on February 10, 2014
I guess my last (lost) pair of 180's was men's size - but they fit more comfortably than these women's size. I am 5'4" 125 lbs - so not too big. These are too short to reach around the head easily (need lots of stretching) and too small in circumference to cover the ear.

They make my earrings hurt they are so tight.

They are warm....

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.