BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 10, 2014
Great jeans! I chose this rating because these jeans are exactly as describe.The capri jeans fit well and I can wear them with every top or blouse in my wardrobe. They are fantastic and I would most definitely recommend these jeans to others!
on March 4, 2015
Was not happy with these at all. They were to small, and color was different than in picture. My daughter is 2 sizes smaller than me and they fit her so she kept them or I would have shipped them back.
on January 29, 2015
perfect fit
on November 2, 2014
The first time I wore these....WOW, they were so comfortable however we drove in the truck for a few hours and upon standing the button on them had come completely off. I was sadly disappointed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.