Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 120 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 130 reviews
on July 24, 2013
Has real pockets, fly, and zipper but fits like a jegging
Very soft and comfortable
Not sheer
Thin, not too durable

*For reference, I normally wear an 18 in jeans and got these in 16 because I knew from looking at the material they are made of that they would give and stretch, and I was spot on.

I like my pants to be very tight - to fit like jeggings or leggings but to be real pants instead of knit/pj/lounge material. The reason for this is that I am shaped funny and if they fit my waist/hips they are too big in the legs, and if they fit my legs they make a muffin top. Jeggings solve this with their stretch so that I don't feel like I'm wearing a gunny sack on my legs, but avoiding the muffin top from the waist being too tight. I know there is a lot of hate out there for jeggings/leggings, but their fit style really works for people who don't have money/skills to tailor every pair of pants they own.

That being said, these are exactly what I was looking for. They fit very close and tight but have enough stretch to accommodate anything that is a little disproportionate in your figure that would make 'normal' fit styles difficult for you in one area or another. I plan to buy lots of these for work in both this capri and the normal pant length for the winter months. The one negative I have is that the material isn't that durable. My legs touch at the top, so they pill up after a day of wear. I have a pill shaver that I use on the upper inner leg of the pant between wears, but I know these won't last as long as other pants I have. I might get some iron-on mending fabric and try applying it to the inside of the material to reinforce it enough to stop a hole from being worn by my constant walking. I am rough on my uniform pants, so a hole wearing in the the upper leg isn't uncommon for me, just usually takes a little longer than these will. If you are buying these to wear for everyday I'm sure they will last a decent amount of time.

Its fit and comfort outweigh the negative of thin material enough to still warrant 5 stars from me, so you know I'm serious about really loving the fit. I love these, if you like tight fitting pants you will too (just remember to go down a size from what you have to get in conventional, stiff jeans.)
on June 6, 2013
The Capri pants are very light weight and will be extremely comfortable for the hot summer. I prefer the high waist as it fits nicely and there is no peek-a-boo issues with your backside exposed while sitting down. Colors are great, I ordered the black, green, red and oasis. Fast shipping, thanks Discount Jungle and Amazon! Yahoo, I see they now come in Navy,Perfect!

I ordered the navy just this June, and I find that they are smaller, or a skinny cut compared to my older pairs. I can't wear them yet, as they are too small even though they are the same size as the previous pairs I am wearing. I put them at nearly one size smaller. As I do have the next smaller size in these too. I was so looking forward to wearing the navy with a number of tops, maybe in a few weeks if I lose more weight.
on February 18, 2016
I bought 4 pairs of these, white, black, red, and navy blue. Each color fits a little differently. The black ones have a very low rise and I'm constantly tugging them up. The rest are slightly higher but not much. The white ones have a fancier button on the back pocket. . I need a higher rise or pants have a tendency to roll down my tummy. It's so annoying!! These pants are ok. Not great but not bad. They look good on me, especially with a tunic top as they run a bit tight too. There is almost but not quite a gap in the back. If I had ordered up a size they would have fit even worse. I like that they are inexpensive. I recently lost a major amount of weight and I am still losing so these are good for now until I get to my goal weight at which time I'll buy some higher quality pants.
Bottom line, they run a bit right but have a bit of a gap in the back. The rise is too low if you have a tummy.
on April 4, 2014
I was a bit skeptical about buying clothes on line as if wrong fit its a pain to send back. I got these out and thought these are going to be too small.
I was wrong. They fit perfect, have that bit of stretch that makes them so comfortable. I like capris that are tight around the calf and these are perfect.
Someone said they were like yoga pants. I don't feel that way. With a nice top, cute flip flops I am ready for my trip to Europe.
In fact ordered 2 more pair. I now have the mint green (gorgeous) fushia (lovely shade). Going for navy (for more dressy evenings )and Oasis as it looks nice.
Colours are true as shown and I love these capris.
on June 1, 2017
These were not Woman's size 16. They were misses 16. If you need the woman's size do not purchase. Also, beware that you cannot return after 30 days. I bought 3 pairs early in the season and when I opened them, I found that they were not plus size 16. They did not fit and when I wanted to exchange them, I was told "no" it is longer than 30 days. Now I have 3 pairs of "in the plastic" capris and cannot wear them. BIG WASTE OF MONEY! I can't tell what they are like since I cannot wear them!
on March 13, 2015
I purchased these pants after reading all of the reviews, but was still a bit worried about whether they would fit or not. Pants are some of the most difficult items for me to find, so ordering them online isn't something I typically do. That, and this seller is not a Prime Member seller so I didn't really want to pay they extra for shipping. Having said all of that, I am 5'2" and wear a size 18. I ordered a size 18 in these and they fit PERFECTLY. I am very happy with my purchase and honestly, the fit exceeded my expectations for sure. I ordered a black pair and a white pair and they both fit great. I will definitely be ordering more in different colors.
*My only complaint is they are not Prime affiliated, but that has nothing to do with the pants, so this is a 5 star rating.
on April 5, 2017
AWFUL!!!!!

These are NOT high waisted, they don't even hit my waist!! These are very low rise! They also run very small. Order at least 2 sizes up and they are see through. I got the white you can see EVERYTHING right thru the pants.
I can't even wear these. I was charged 8 something for shipping and now being charged 4 something to return them. Don't even buy them!! Awful!!
on June 15, 2013
I found the fit and material of the capris very good. My daughter said they make my butt look good. Can't get a better review then that!!
on May 16, 2017
Can't understand it ..I ordered the same exact item in pink two weeks before in the same size and they fit beautifully so I ordered these in a different color.. did not expect them to be too small!
on May 24, 2016
Run REALLY small. too late for me to return