BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 22, 2017
This is a temporary seal that can be peeled away when needed. Like to deal out drafts or bugs in a temporary manner. It pulled away cleanly without much fuss. If you are looking for a permanent seal this may not be what you are looking for.
on August 11, 2017
It would be OK for some applications but after 4 days only the outside was cured.
I had a sticky mess when I went and removed it.
on November 24, 2015
I used this caulk to seal around plexiglass panels we install on our screened-in porch each winter too help seal out cold winter winds & rain that would sometimes leak around panels. This is the first time we've tried this product (other sealing products failed) but so far we're well pleased.

Pros:
Easy to apply
Fills large gaps
Dries quickly
Easy to remove (so far anyway)

Cons:
Product does have strong odor (like the old airplane glue used years ago) but this dissipated quickly.

I will update this review when it's time to remove our panels to welcome spring!
on August 10, 2015
Great stuff for the front of your home. Invisible, removable. No ugly gray foam or the multitudes of temporary home fixits. I have used it for years in Cincinnati. I now reside where ALL of the hardware stores are unfamiliar with this product and are not even able to find and order it for me.
on December 21, 2013
I was looking for a product like this for a while to help insulate my windows. I live in an older apartment building with very thin sliding windows. The rubber seal where the windows slide (left to right) is barely there, and in the winter I can stand in front of them and feel the cold air blowing in. While I had previously used the cling plastic over the windows to add insulation, I found these tacky and not very effective since cold air was blowing in behind them. (The whole point of those is to create a sealed layer of air between the interior and the window, thus adding an additional pane-like layer.)

I used a little less than two containers to cover three fairly large windows. If I did it again I would have waited a day and done another layer as this seems to shrink a bit after drying. I haven't tried removing it yet, but I hope it comes out clean come spring time!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2013
Product works. That said, so would other forms of caulking that can always be removed in other ways. This stuff smells so awful; it's not just the scent; it's the lightheadedness that comes with huffing solvents..

So you seal your windows and the inside of your house smells like a chemical factory. Guess what? Can't open a window to help ventilate it. I had to leave the house for the day. Grabbed the dog and left. Took approx 2 days to really dissipate with the doors open as much as possible.

I would not recommend using this for people with real sensitivity to chemical smells, unless you have several days to get out of the house, and someone else to apply it. No kidding.
on November 19, 2012
Used this to seal the windows from drafts for winter. It was 40 degrees and dumping rain outside, and I was sealing the windows, yet t says to have good ventilation during use. Needless to say the house stank for the next day or so. besides that, it worked as expected.
on January 3, 2017
This stuff works, but is such a pain to put on. Doesn't always stick to what you put it on. My husband ended up using his finger to put it on. That said, it's fixed a few drafts we had.
on May 17, 2017
As described with quick shipping.
on April 1, 2017