|Item Weight||1.02 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 2 x 11.2 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||18370|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Masonry Sealant, Self-Leveling Concrete Sealant|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dap 18370 Self-Leveling Concrete 3.0 Sealant 9.0-Ounce
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$7.30 (50%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This product adds a great value
- Self leveling - no tooling required
- Withstands foot and vehicle traffic after fully cured
- An advanced concrete and masonry sealant
- Specially formulated with Kwik Dry technology allowing it to be exposed to water and moisture after only three hours without washing out
- Ideal for filling and sealing horizontal cracks in sidewalks, concrete driveways, above-ground foundations, patios, concrete steps, garage floors, and many other masonry surfaces
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Permanently watertight and weather tight
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
DAP® 3.0™ Self-Leveling Concrete & Masonry High Performance Sealant is an advanced self-leveling concrete and mortar sealant that requires no tooling, making it ideal for filling cracks and gaps in horizontal surfaces.
Withstands foot & vehicle traffic after fully cured.
Can be applied in all weather and below freezing temperatures.
Won’t crack or shrink & provides excellent adhesion, flexibility and durability for a permanent waterproof seal.
Can be exposed to water and moisture after only 3 hours without washing out rather than the 24-36 hour waiting period other caulks and sealants may require.
Paintable, low odor and VOC compliant.
Backed by a lifetime guarantee.
From the Manufacturer
DAP Self-Leveling Concrete 3.0 is an advanced concrete and masonry sealant specially formulated with Kwik Dry Technology allowing it to be exposed to water and moisture after only three hours without washing out, unlike typical latex and silicone, caulks and sealants which may need a 24-36 hour waiting period. It is ideal for filling and sealing horizontal cracks in sidewalks, concrete driveways, above-ground foundations, patios, concrete steps, garage floors and other masonry surfaces. Self-Leveling Concrete 3.0 is all you need to know when it comes to tackling concrete repairs. Coverage: 49 linear feet at 3/16” diameter bead.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product may be subject to Prop 65 rules and regulations. - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 115 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pour a little course sand on this before it dries and it will blend in almost seamlessly with your concrete. I managed to repair more than a few cracks in my driveway and you'll have a hard time finding where I did it.
Well, this does it. Out of the tube it's runny, like a heavy oil, and so it flows into every nook and cranny of the gap and within a few seconds, the surface smooths out and within 24 hours, it's pretty well dry. It's also easy to direct it where you want it. The color when dry is similar to the color of concrete, there seems to be a bit of brown in it also, so it looks suitable around concrete. It's paintable as well, although I did not paint it. Because it's a liquid, THIS WILL NOT WORK in vertical cracks.
A couple tips when you use it:
1) Use backer rod to keep the depth of the crack/joint to about 1/2".
2) As you flow this into the joint, fill it up to the level you desire, don't add more later, the finish won't be as good
3) Don't use this on a windy day, or there will be dust & dirt in the caulk surface
4) It wipes away pretty easily, and if it dries a bit, you can use mineral spirits. If it dries completely, it is stuck onto concrete. It ain't coming off.
5) You will use more of this than you think.
6) If you are doing a lot of filling (like a swimming pool joint), the big home improvement stores sell this by the 6 & 12 pack, and it is considerably cheaper than buying it one at a time.
This is good stuff. Highly recommended.
Ugly, does not match even close to concrete color, been down two weeks, still rubbery. evidently does not get hard.
Took the power washer to it to see if it could be leveled out, nope AND it turned white!
Bought some stuff at Lowes years ago for my last house, worked much better, wish I could remember the name.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!