|Brand Name||Creasing Machine|
|Item Weight||17.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||25.2 x 11.8 x 9.1 inches|
|Item model number||18Inch|
|Manufacturer Part Number||120016|
ECOSS 18inch 460mm Electric Creaser Scorer Perforator 2in1 Combo Paper Creasing Card
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igqK_opNkpE&feature=youtu.be
- Multifunction creasing machine is compact and steady, which can do creasing (or scoring) and perforating the dotted line of Paper coupon. It is fit for the creasing or Perforations for cards, invitations, book covers, tickets, RSVP replies and . Applied to printing shops, professional service providers, offices as well as individual users.All metal constructions for commercial and professional uses
- Easy to align with 2 mechanical side guides
- Long lasting steel dies for best creasing/scoring/perforating effects Comes with 2 creasing dies and 1 perforating die Easily engage or disengage any die Easily adjust depth of creasing and perforation
- Feeding Paper: One piece at a time
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
2 Creasing Dies: Creasing/Cut/Kiss Cut
1 Perforating Die: Tooth cut
2 Rubber Dies: Hold/Press Paper
Additional dies are available from us, $29 per whole set.
The dies could only handle light cutting job, for professional intention, contact us for a rotary cutter.
If need replacement parts or any technical problems, please contact us directly.
One set of 460 Electric Creaser/Scorer/Perforator 110V (120016)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only bad design flaw I encountered is the roller that holds the plastic cutting surface; It has a bearing on the end that needs to be removed to install or remove the plastic surface. The bearing is not well made and broke apart as I was removing it. I had to have my machine shop manufacture a bushing so it could be reinstalled on the machine and used.