Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on April 6, 2012
I bought this watchband (in green) to go on a Seiko SNK809. The band looks great with the watch. The brushed metal rings look nearly identical to the finish on the watch itself, and the green works very well with the black dial of the watch. The zulu strap itself is much thicker than other nato or nylon straps I've used, which provides a feeling a quality. The rings are held in place via heat sealing and stitching, and appear very secure. The cut edges are also heat sealed and do not appear likely to fray anytime soon. Ultimately it's just a nylon strap with steel rings, so there's not much more to write about. I'm very happy with my purchase and would recommend it to someone who likes the look of the the band, or desires the extra security provided by nato/military style bands.

Edited to add: I've found that the band can start to smell after a month or two. I've started taking it off the watch and putting it in the dish washer every so often. Cleans up as good as new, although it does tighten up a small bit the first time you do this (might have to switch to the next hole in the band when you put it back on). Just make sure to buckle the band on the dish washer rack so it's not blown around.
on April 6, 2013
This watch strap was purchased as a backup to the "James Bond" type strap purchased for my Citizens Eco Drive watch, and when I put it on for a trial, I immediately was struck by the watchband quality, strength, and good looks. It now is my everyday band, and I have received comments on the look and style. Immediately comfortable without a break in period, great fit, and looks bullet proof durable. Best band I ever found, seriously a best buy. **Update: after almost a year and a half, still my favorite watchband, and just as good looking as when new. This guy is seriously going to be around a while!
on February 21, 2017
excellent fit and finish. it does the job what it is suppose to. i've had countless maratac zulu straps and would certainly buy this again as in size 18 mm and 2 ring didn't have what i was looking for with maratac
on January 28, 2017
This goes perfect with my citizen eco drive - very happy I went with this band! You don't even realize it's on your wrist it's so comfortable
review image
on May 14, 2017
Exactly as presented, good quality product and great company to do business with. Highly recommended.
on January 11, 2011
After buying an Orvis field watch with four fabric bands, all of which were large enough to be belts and flimsy enough to belong in the inventory of some third world manufacturing plant, I began searching for something substantial. I found this band and it is substantial, just the right size and perfect for a field watch. Recommend it highly...it may actually be better than the watch.
on August 26, 2015
The strap is very heavy and appears it will be super durable. Downside for me is that there was not quite enough space under the pins of my watch to install such a heavy strap. I had to mark the spot on the strap that would be under the pin and clamp it in a vise to create a sharp bend in the strap to fit it under the pins. I have no doubt that the pins would snap before this strap would ever break.
on May 8, 2013
The strap matches my seiko5 SNK809 perfectly. The satin rings even match the satin watch bezel. The rings are a bit too big for my personal preference but they do the job well.
on May 18, 2016
It's a nice enough strap. Nothing particularly special, appears to be of quality but time will tell how durable and long lasting it will be. It's comfortable enough to strap. Recommended.
on December 24, 2012
I was looking for a minimalistic look when I went searching for a strap for my new watch. This simple strap was a great match. It was exactly 18mm wide, so it fit my watch perfectly. The metal rings and buckle have a very nice brushed nickel look, so helps to mitigate any cheap look such a strap might otherwise have.