Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on April 10, 2015
review image
14 people found this helpful
on June 21, 2016
Im a bit dissappointed with Clockwork Synergy. Three yrs ago i purchased an all black pvd Nato strap from Clockwork (see photo). I f....ing love this strap! I wear this strap almost everyday for the past 3yrs. interchanging it between watches. As you can see everythings intact, no frails, holes are still the same from 3yrs ago, and THE HARDWARE IS STITCHED! Big ups to Clockwork!!
Recently i bought a new watch so its time to get new NATO's. Obviously i chose Clockwork based on experience and the durability of the strap. I got an orange stripe/black through Amazon and a Green strap from Clockworks website, just wanted to know who delivers faster, same price. Anyways, first thing i noticed that the HARDWARE IS GLUED NOT STITCHED(see photo)! Why is that Clockwork? I had a couple of NATOs from diff company that the hardware was glued, it didnt last very long, hardware went loose. I wish i could show a photo of the crappy strap but i threw it out i have no use for it. Hopefully this will not happen with these new straps, but i doubt it. Whoever is reading this review make sure that the hardware is stitched, not glued. This is one of the important things to look for on a good quality strap. Google search it.
review imagereview imagereview image
5 people found this helpful
on January 28, 2013
I received this watch strap the other day, right when I got my new Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch. I knew from the moment I'd seen the watch that I would hate the strap, and, lo and behold, I was right!

Luckily, I had ordered this strap, and got it the day after. The Citizen's strap was inflexible, unattractive, and lacking in precision of sizing. With my skinny wrists, I knew that would be an issue. I wrestled off those springbars (used a pocketknife, since I don't have a proper tool), popped them back on, and slipped through this NATO strap.

Boy, what a difference! The watch itself looks a thousand times better, the fit was a thousand times better, and I don't feel like I'm going to tear it off my wrist in frustration anymore!

This strap seems to be of pretty decent quality. It's my first nylon strap, so I don't have anything to compare to, but I can tell it isn't going to break after a week.

The width is just right, the length is perfect, the quality is good, the price was fair - this is a solid five-star product. I'm glad to have made this purchase.
review imagereview image
9 people found this helpful
on November 4, 2012
I bought this watch band because I want to be like James Bond. He is fast and very smart, and has lots of friends. I was hoping this wrist band would help me to also do those things. Instead it just holds my watch on my wrist. So it was sort of a bad purchase. But my mom says that is my fault, for having thought that this wrist band would do all of those things. She says I should have gotten the red one. This one is well constructed and looks good on my wrist, and the nylon is easy to cut with scissors and burn with a lighter if you want to shorten the band. But again, it hasn't made me smarter or gotten me any new friends. I think it did make me a little faster though, so there's that.
95 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on February 7, 2016
This band is the best of the four different brands I've purchased. It is sturdy - the thickest material, and the red and blue seem to be colorfast - I wash it weekly and it air dries over night. The loops and buckle seem to be quality stainless steel with no discoloration or rusting after daily wear.
It is just a watch band, but it does its' job perfectly! Would like a little quicker delivery, but it is well worth the wait. It's the perfect match for my blue faced Mako dive watch!
4 people found this helpful
on July 25, 2014
This red and black pass-through watch strap is an easily changed colorful accessory. At 20 mm wide, this watch strap nicely passes through my watch pins or my wrist-worn medical alert. It is long enough to fit my male wrists. It's much easier to use than a watch strap that compels passing the strap through the buckle twice. This has two keeper rings to secure the bitter end after the pin secures the correct hole. There is a shorter inner strap with a keeper ring also. By passing the outer strap through the watch and then through the keeper ring of the inner strap, the wearer secures the watch between two keeper rings. I don't, personally, like having the second band, because I don't like the resulting placement of the watch, relative to my wrist. The inner strap can be snipped by a pair of scissors shortly beyond its separation from the outer strap. It doesn't mar the strap, because nobody sees the inner part. When I purchased this strap, it was longer than the other style I bought. It is 11 inches long, compared to a Timex strap I purchased, that is only 8 inches long. The extra length, if there is any, can be tucked into the two keeper rings. The nylon material is durable and comfortable. Clockwork Synergy watch straps are thick and durable, and the colors are vibrant. This strap goes well with a plaid shirt I have that is black, red, and khaki.
on July 25, 2014
This black and green pass-through watch strap is an easily changed colorful accessory. At 20 mm wide, this watch strap nicely passes through my watch pins or my wrist-worn medical alert. It is long enough to fit my male wrists. It's much easier to use than a watch strap that compels passing the strap through the buckle twice. This has two keeper rings to secure the bitter end after the pin secures the correct hole. There is a shorter inner strap with a keeper ring also. By passing the outer strap through the watch and then through the keeper ring of the inner strap, the wearer secures the watch between two keeper rings. I don't, personally, like having the second band, because I don't like the resulting placement of the watch, relative to my wrist. The inner strap can be snipped by a pair of scissors shortly beyond its separation from the outer strap. It doesn't mar the strap, because nobody sees the inner part. When I purchased this strap, it was longer than the other style I bought. It is 11 inches long, compared to a Timex strap I purchased, that is only 8 inches long. The extra length, if there is any, can be tucked into the two keeper rings. The nylon material is durable and comfortable. Clockwork Synergy watch straps are thick and durable, and the colors are vibrant.
on October 5, 2013
This pass-through watch strap is an easily changed colorful accessory. At 20 mm wide, this watch strap nicely passes through my watch pins or my wrist-worn medical alert. It is long enough to fit my male wrists. It's much easier to use than a watch strap that compels passing the strap through the buckle twice. This has two keeper rings to secure the bitter end after the pin secures the correct hole. There is a shorter inner strap with a keeper ring also. By passing the outer strap through the watch and then through the keeper ring of the inner strap, the wearer secures the watch between two keeper rings. I don't, personally, like having the second band, because I don't like the resulting placement of the watch, relative to my wrist. The inner strap can be snipped by a pair of scissors shortly after its separation from the outer strap. It doesn't mar the strap, because nobody sees the inner part. When I purchased this strap, it was longer than the other style I bought, but $2.00 less expensive. It is 11 inches long, compared to a similar strap I purchased, that is only 8 inches long. The nylon material is durable and comfortable.
One person found this helpful
on April 12, 2014
This navy and red blue pass-through watch strap is an easily changed colorful accessory. At 20 mm wide, this watch strap nicely passes through my watch pins or my wrist-worn medical alert. It is long enough to fit my male wrists. It's much easier to use than a watch strap that compels passing the strap through the buckle twice. This has two keeper rings to secure the bitter end after the pin secures the correct hole. There is a shorter inner strap with a keeper ring also. By passing the outer strap through the watch and then through the keeper ring of the inner strap, the wearer secures the watch between two keeper rings. I don't, personally, like having the second band, because I don't like the resulting placement of the watch, relative to my wrist. The inner strap can be snipped by a pair of scissors shortly beyond its separation from the outer strap. It doesn't mar the strap, because nobody sees the inner part. When I purchased this strap, it was longer than the other style I bought, but $2.00 less expensive. It is 11 inches long, compared to a Timex strap I purchased, that is only 8 inches long. The extra length, if there is any, can be tucked into the two keeper rings. The nylon material is durable and comfortable.
|11 comment|Report abuse