Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 603 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 644 reviews
on April 10, 2015
review image
on January 28, 2013
I received this watch strap the other day, right when I got my new Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch. I knew from the moment I'd seen the watch that I would hate the strap, and, lo and behold, I was right!

Luckily, I had ordered this strap, and got it the day after. The Citizen's strap was inflexible, unattractive, and lacking in precision of sizing. With my skinny wrists, I knew that would be an issue. I wrestled off those springbars (used a pocketknife, since I don't have a proper tool), popped them back on, and slipped through this NATO strap.

Boy, what a difference! The watch itself looks a thousand times better, the fit was a thousand times better, and I don't feel like I'm going to tear it off my wrist in frustration anymore!

This strap seems to be of pretty decent quality. It's my first nylon strap, so I don't have anything to compare to, but I can tell it isn't going to break after a week.

The width is just right, the length is perfect, the quality is good, the price was fair - this is a solid five-star product. I'm glad to have made this purchase.
review image review image
on June 3, 2017
I purchased this as a replacement for a leather band I wasn't thrilled with. I put this on my Tauchmeister which is a rather large watch. The Clockwork Synergy band has transformed the look of the watch. Much more sporty and It's very comfortable. I measured the distance between the lug (where the pin goes) in millimeters to get the right size. Shipping was fast and price was very reasonable.
review image review image review image
on November 18, 2015
I tried other Nato straps from other companies, this one is a real deal.

It's length is perfect. The material is not loose or soft like other straps I tried, it's slightly harder which makes perfect. The size of the buckle is good and fit for purpose.

The color is so good; it a has a darker grey in comparison to other straps with same color. I have another grey striped Nato and it has a very light grey color, which doesn't look as good as this one.

If you're looking for this style of striped Nato straps, I totally recommend this one.
on March 30, 2017
Definitely an upgrade in style and function from the strap that came with my watch Citizen Men's AT0200-05E Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch with Green Canvas Band. Comes with instructions on installation and installs in place of the old strap with the same pins. The material is pretty thin so the NATO functionality (the foldback where there are multiple layers of fabric) is still very comfortable. The material is waterproof and doesn't seem like it will fray very easily. If your wrist is larger the strap may not fold back over into the loops after you buckle, but it fits my wrist just fine.
review image review image review image
on October 31, 2015
Arrived a week earlier than anticipated. Very impressed by the shipping speed and the product packaging (sturdy box with company logo).

For the price, I feel that this strap can't be beat (my second nylon NATO purchase from Clockwork Synergy). The strap feels very comfortable, breaks in very quickly, and should fit small to large wrist sizes fine. The width measurement is accurate to size. As others have mentioned, the tang buckle and loops are held in place by glue, which I found to add a slight rigidness to the top of the strap, but this does not lead to any discomfort. The stainless steel is polished very nicely.

I cannot say how durable it will be in the long run as I have not had it for a long time, however I do not go through the extremes with my watches so I think it will last quite some time.

I would absolutely recommend this product for those looking for a nice, cheap strap to customize your watch.
on July 25, 2014
This red and black pass-through watch strap is an easily changed colorful accessory. At 20 mm wide, this watch strap nicely passes through my watch pins or my wrist-worn medical alert. It is long enough to fit my male wrists. It's much easier to use than a watch strap that compels passing the strap through the buckle twice. This has two keeper rings to secure the bitter end after the pin secures the correct hole. There is a shorter inner strap with a keeper ring also. By passing the outer strap through the watch and then through the keeper ring of the inner strap, the wearer secures the watch between two keeper rings. I don't, personally, like having the second band, because I don't like the resulting placement of the watch, relative to my wrist. The inner strap can be snipped by a pair of scissors shortly beyond its separation from the outer strap. It doesn't mar the strap, because nobody sees the inner part. When I purchased this strap, it was longer than the other style I bought. It is 11 inches long, compared to a Timex strap I purchased, that is only 8 inches long. The extra length, if there is any, can be tucked into the two keeper rings. The nylon material is durable and comfortable. Clockwork Synergy watch straps are thick and durable, and the colors are vibrant. This strap goes well with a plaid shirt I have that is black, red, and khaki.
on July 25, 2014
This black and green pass-through watch strap is an easily changed colorful accessory. At 20 mm wide, this watch strap nicely passes through my watch pins or my wrist-worn medical alert. It is long enough to fit my male wrists. It's much easier to use than a watch strap that compels passing the strap through the buckle twice. This has two keeper rings to secure the bitter end after the pin secures the correct hole. There is a shorter inner strap with a keeper ring also. By passing the outer strap through the watch and then through the keeper ring of the inner strap, the wearer secures the watch between two keeper rings. I don't, personally, like having the second band, because I don't like the resulting placement of the watch, relative to my wrist. The inner strap can be snipped by a pair of scissors shortly beyond its separation from the outer strap. It doesn't mar the strap, because nobody sees the inner part. When I purchased this strap, it was longer than the other style I bought. It is 11 inches long, compared to a Timex strap I purchased, that is only 8 inches long. The extra length, if there is any, can be tucked into the two keeper rings. The nylon material is durable and comfortable. Clockwork Synergy watch straps are thick and durable, and the colors are vibrant.
on December 31, 2013
I found myself no longer wearing my Pebble because it looked so cheap. (Didn't think I was that vain, but I guess I am.) This band looks great on the Pebble. It's like a new watch. My wrists are small so the band is a little too long so the strap end goes past the watch, but it's no problem; I just tuck it down in to the metal loop near the watch, and it gives a very clean look.

The only drawback is that I don't like to get it wet since the nylon retains water longer than the rubber band I used to have. That's just an inherent trait of this style of strap, not a defect or problem, so I'm cool with it.
on October 5, 2013
This pass-through watch strap is an easily changed colorful accessory. At 20 mm wide, this watch strap nicely passes through my watch pins or my wrist-worn medical alert. It is long enough to fit my male wrists. It's much easier to use than a watch strap that compels passing the strap through the buckle twice. This has two keeper rings to secure the bitter end after the pin secures the correct hole. There is a shorter inner strap with a keeper ring also. By passing the outer strap through the watch and then through the keeper ring of the inner strap, the wearer secures the watch between two keeper rings. I don't, personally, like having the second band, because I don't like the resulting placement of the watch, relative to my wrist. The inner strap can be snipped by a pair of scissors shortly after its separation from the outer strap. It doesn't mar the strap, because nobody sees the inner part. When I purchased this strap, it was longer than the other style I bought, but $2.00 less expensive. It is 11 inches long, compared to a similar strap I purchased, that is only 8 inches long. The nylon material is durable and comfortable.