Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clockwork Synergy® Classic NATO - 18mm Black & Grey Nylon NATO Watch Strap Band
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on January 28, 2013
I received this watch strap the other day, right when I got my new Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch. I knew from the moment I'd seen the watch that I would hate the strap, and, lo and behold, I was right!

Luckily, I had ordered this strap, and got it the day after. The Citizen's strap was inflexible, unattractive, and lacking in precision of sizing. With my skinny wrists, I knew that would be an issue. I wrestled off those springbars (used a pocketknife, since I don't have a proper tool), popped them back on, and slipped through this NATO strap.

Boy, what a difference! The watch itself looks a thousand times better, the fit was a thousand times better, and I don't feel like I'm going to tear it off my wrist in frustration anymore!

This strap seems to be of pretty decent quality. It's my first nylon strap, so I don't have anything to compare to, but I can tell it isn't going to break after a week.

The width is just right, the length is perfect, the quality is good, the price was fair - this is a solid five-star product. I'm glad to have made this purchase.
review image review image
on April 15, 2015
This is a nice watch band It looks much better than a solid color nylon band partly because fo the stripes but also because it has 2 more pieces of hardware on it than a plain stripe. I highly recommend
on October 17, 2014
Cheap strap. 100% glued -- not a single stitch in the thing. But it does seem to work just fine, at least in the short term.
on October 31, 2015
Arrived a week earlier than anticipated. Very impressed by the shipping speed and the product packaging (sturdy box with company logo).

For the price, I feel that this strap can't be beat (my second nylon NATO purchase from Clockwork Synergy). The strap feels very comfortable, breaks in very quickly, and should fit small to large wrist sizes fine. The width measurement is accurate to size. As others have mentioned, the tang buckle and loops are held in place by glue, which I found to add a slight rigidness to the top of the strap, but this does not lead to any discomfort. The stainless steel is polished very nicely.

I cannot say how durable it will be in the long run as I have not had it for a long time, however I do not go through the extremes with my watches so I think it will last quite some time.

I would absolutely recommend this product for those looking for a nice, cheap strap to customize your watch.
on August 11, 2013
I bought this for a dress watch - a Tissot Le Locle to be precise. I love it because it is attractive and I believe it dresses down the watch so that I can wear it with more casual outits. It is also more comfortable than a leather strap. As I understand it, watch snobs (aficionados? ) will be upset if you use a nato strap on the wrong watch so you might want to do some research if that matters to you.
on November 3, 2013
Now that I've been wearing this band for a while (with a casual Seiko Automatic that suits it perfectly) I really like it. The extra length is weird at first (common to all NATO-type straps, I guess), but you tuck it back in and it looks cool and is out of the way. Then the extra length is there when you need it, to strap your watch on over the outside of your winter parka, for example. Pro-tip: Make sure your buy the correct width for your watch. This 18mm one was too narrow for the watch I originally intended it for (my fault, for not properly researching), but luckily fit one of my other watches perfectly. If you have a larger men's watch, if might need a 20 or 22mm.
on January 6, 2013
I used this with my Seiko SNK809. The fit was great and it easily and quickly molded to the watch. My one problem with the band is how long it is. I had to do a double-tuck to make it not hang out.
on May 7, 2014
This band is good, but not great compared to others I have used. The material is fairly thin and the buckle and loops are just ok.
on April 24, 2013
It's basic NATO.

So good for me, I recommend this to guys finding cheap but good band.
But this is not that high quality.

Just nice with that price.
Thanks
on April 13, 2014
I got this nylon band for my Citizen Eco-Drive watch (BM8180-03E canvas strap). I like the look and it was a perfect replacement for the factory canvas strap.