Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 601 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 642 reviews
on November 4, 2012
I bought this watch band because I want to be like James Bond. He is fast and very smart, and has lots of friends. I was hoping this wrist band would help me to also do those things. Instead it just holds my watch on my wrist. So it was sort of a bad purchase. But my mom says that is my fault, for having thought that this wrist band would do all of those things. She says I should have gotten the red one. This one is well constructed and looks good on my wrist, and the nylon is easy to cut with scissors and burn with a lighter if you want to shorten the band. But again, it hasn't made me smarter or gotten me any new friends. I think it did make me a little faster though, so there's that.
33 comments| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 10, 2015
review image
on June 21, 2016
Im a bit dissappointed with Clockwork Synergy. Three yrs ago i purchased an all black pvd Nato strap from Clockwork (see photo). I f....ing love this strap! I wear this strap almost everyday for the past 3yrs. interchanging it between watches. As you can see everythings intact, no frails, holes are still the same from 3yrs ago, and THE HARDWARE IS STITCHED! Big ups to Clockwork!!
Recently i bought a new watch so its time to get new NATO's. Obviously i chose Clockwork based on experience and the durability of the strap. I got an orange stripe/black through Amazon and a Green strap from Clockworks website, just wanted to know who delivers faster, same price. Anyways, first thing i noticed that the HARDWARE IS GLUED NOT STITCHED(see photo)! Why is that Clockwork? I had a couple of NATOs from diff company that the hardware was glued, it didnt last very long, hardware went loose. I wish i could show a photo of the crappy strap but i threw it out i have no use for it. Hopefully this will not happen with these new straps, but i doubt it. Whoever is reading this review make sure that the hardware is stitched, not glued. This is one of the important things to look for on a good quality strap. Google search it.
on February 7, 2016
This band is the best of the four different brands I've purchased. It is sturdy - the thickest material, and the red and blue seem to be colorfast - I wash it weekly and it air dries over night. The loops and buckle seem to be quality stainless steel with no discoloration or rusting after daily wear.
It is just a watch band, but it does its' job perfectly! Would like a little quicker delivery, but it is well worth the wait. It's the perfect match for my blue faced Mako dive watch!
on January 28, 2013
I received this watch strap the other day, right when I got my new Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch. I knew from the moment I'd seen the watch that I would hate the strap, and, lo and behold, I was right!

Luckily, I had ordered this strap, and got it the day after. The Citizen's strap was inflexible, unattractive, and lacking in precision of sizing. With my skinny wrists, I knew that would be an issue. I wrestled off those springbars (used a pocketknife, since I don't have a proper tool), popped them back on, and slipped through this NATO strap.

Boy, what a difference! The watch itself looks a thousand times better, the fit was a thousand times better, and I don't feel like I'm going to tear it off my wrist in frustration anymore!

This strap seems to be of pretty decent quality. It's my first nylon strap, so I don't have anything to compare to, but I can tell it isn't going to break after a week.

The width is just right, the length is perfect, the quality is good, the price was fair - this is a solid five-star product. I'm glad to have made this purchase.
review image review image
on June 3, 2017
I purchased this as a replacement for a leather band I wasn't thrilled with. I put this on my Tauchmeister which is a rather large watch. The Clockwork Synergy band has transformed the look of the watch. Much more sporty and It's very comfortable. I measured the distance between the lug (where the pin goes) in millimeters to get the right size. Shipping was fast and price was very reasonable.
on November 18, 2015
I tried other Nato straps from other companies, this one is a real deal.

It's length is perfect. The material is not loose or soft like other straps I tried, it's slightly harder which makes perfect. The size of the buckle is good and fit for purpose.

The color is so good; it a has a darker grey in comparison to other straps with same color. I have another grey striped Nato and it has a very light grey color, which doesn't look as good as this one.

If you're looking for this style of striped Nato straps, I totally recommend this one.
on March 30, 2017
Definitely an upgrade in style and function from the strap that came with my watch Citizen Men's AT0200-05E Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch with Green Canvas Band. Comes with instructions on installation and installs in place of the old strap with the same pins. The material is pretty thin so the NATO functionality (the foldback where there are multiple layers of fabric) is still very comfortable. The material is waterproof and doesn't seem like it will fray very easily. If your wrist is larger the strap may not fold back over into the loops after you buckle, but it fits my wrist just fine.
on October 31, 2015
Arrived a week earlier than anticipated. Very impressed by the shipping speed and the product packaging (sturdy box with company logo).

For the price, I feel that this strap can't be beat (my second nylon NATO purchase from Clockwork Synergy). The strap feels very comfortable, breaks in very quickly, and should fit small to large wrist sizes fine. The width measurement is accurate to size. As others have mentioned, the tang buckle and loops are held in place by glue, which I found to add a slight rigidness to the top of the strap, but this does not lead to any discomfort. The stainless steel is polished very nicely.

I cannot say how durable it will be in the long run as I have not had it for a long time, however I do not go through the extremes with my watches so I think it will last quite some time.

I would absolutely recommend this product for those looking for a nice, cheap strap to customize your watch.
on July 25, 2014
This red and black pass-through watch strap is an easily changed colorful accessory. At 20 mm wide, this watch strap nicely passes through my watch pins or my wrist-worn medical alert. It is long enough to fit my male wrists. It's much easier to use than a watch strap that compels passing the strap through the buckle twice. This has two keeper rings to secure the bitter end after the pin secures the correct hole. There is a shorter inner strap with a keeper ring also. By passing the outer strap through the watch and then through the keeper ring of the inner strap, the wearer secures the watch between two keeper rings. I don't, personally, like having the second band, because I don't like the resulting placement of the watch, relative to my wrist. The inner strap can be snipped by a pair of scissors shortly beyond its separation from the outer strap. It doesn't mar the strap, because nobody sees the inner part. When I purchased this strap, it was longer than the other style I bought. It is 11 inches long, compared to a Timex strap I purchased, that is only 8 inches long. The extra length, if there is any, can be tucked into the two keeper rings. The nylon material is durable and comfortable. Clockwork Synergy watch straps are thick and durable, and the colors are vibrant. This strap goes well with a plaid shirt I have that is black, red, and khaki.