Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

• 19
  • Customer Reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 977 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,174 reviews
on December 3, 2016
I purchased this for my brother, because his wife asked me to. But i have already love and sung many of the songs for years. This artists was brought to my attention by my students, when they first mentioned her i thought her voice was impossible. That she was such a great singer, only to come to love the poetry of her songs and how they can connect to me in many ways.
on March 18, 2017
This album is great but the manufacturing defects in the record pressing cause this not to be playable. I've returned two LPs through Amazon that had excess vinyl in the spindle hole and also had scratches in the surface that were audible. Amazon did great to replace and ultimately accept my return but I'm afraid the pressing plant Sony used is no bueno.
on March 1, 2017
Awesome! Adeke Past Present and Future, I just love listening to her, Since a friend turned me on to her, I have not stopped listening to her, now I have gone back and gotten her older albums, all just awesome.
on March 17, 2017
I've been listening to Karen for way too long
Eventhough this album is still old
Adele is kind of refreshing
For your reviews which were what inspired me
To try it
on March 10, 2017
I'm not a fan of this CD, but it's okay! I should have listene to some of the songs before buying it! I love her other CD's though!
on January 13, 2017
Love, love, love! To have the Adele vinyl albums mean so much to me because they have their very own unique sound when playing.
on August 8, 2008
I found Adele about year ago on Myspace. I was instantly taken with the single Best for Last. I searched online for the CD because I had to here more from the person who posessed this voice I can only describe as "chunky butter"; unexpected and smooth. I absolutely couldn't find her anywhere not even in the record stores. I waited patiently because I knew she would not get away in the age when her type of music is such a breath of fresh air. I've had the CD in my hands for 3 days now and it's been all I expected. I can't stop listening to it. I still enjoy Best for Last but I seem to repeat Chasing Pavement, Make You Feel My Love which was one of my faves from Garth Brooks. But, I'd have to say Melt My Heart to Stone and Right as Rain are my favorites and touch me personally. I haven't listened to a CD this much since Corrine Bailey Rae. I didn't think to compare Adele to Amy Winehouse until I read a comment here. Although I understand the comparison there is something in Adele's voice that is so well rounded. Her voice reminds me of Sunday afternoon; patient, comfortable, strong but peaceful and not tormented. Her voice makes you want to play her in the background when you're entertaining friends or someone special for the evening. It's nice to see there are at least 12 songs in this world that maintain class, heart and beauty. I can't wait to hear more from Adele.
11 comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 3, 2013
I had heard Adele many times in the past but had never thought about purchasing a CD until I saw the latest James Bond movie where she sings the title son. Wish I had been on this CD but will have to purchase another one in the future.
on January 1, 2014
I like most of the songs on this album. Nice voice and nice lyrics. Never even heard of this girl until she'd had 21 albums out. I have this one (19) and her 21st. Both wonderful.
on April 11, 2017
Sound quality was OK but not great. Vinyl not as thick as I had hoped.