Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

• 19
  • Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 10, 2017
I'm not a fan of this CD, but it's okay! I should have listene to some of the songs before buying it! I love her other CD's though!
on December 8, 2017
Adele has one of the great voices of all time and knows how to "sell" the song!
on May 15, 2017
This CD was a disk for my boyfriend. It came on tie and was reasonably priced, I cannot complain.
on August 1, 2017
The album is flawless, but my CD case was broken, but the Amazon team was really quick on replacing it, and the shipping was really quick too! So it's alright. Also, you get the entire album free on MP3 so you can have it on your phone as well! That was really amazing. 5/5 recommend it.
review image
on January 13, 2017
Love, love, love! To have the Adele vinyl albums mean so much to me because they have their very own unique sound when playing.
on October 30, 2016
I truly enjoy all three Adele CDs, this was the first of the three I bought, this one's got a few songs that are kinda jazzy and to me it's like a little extra bonus and makes me appreciate her musical talents even more! I love anything Adele. 19, 21, & 25 I purchased a couple months ago...I know I'm late but my money was funny so couldn't get them as I planned last year, but I knew I wouldn't be disappointed.
on April 26, 2017
Great addition to my collection! I'm struggling though! To open or not to open??
on July 5, 2010
Hi,
I discovered Adele by listening to my local public radio online, KCRW, which streams Eclectic 24, a remarkable radio station giving the public a rare opportunity to hear artists & music we may never be exposed to.

I am blown away with Adele, her emotion, vocal control, flawless enunciation, and raw feelings which come across strongly on most of this CD.

I haven't researched her much yet, but have to believe she does at least some of her own writing & composing.
Several songs have only one or two instruments, but is works so well, her voice is so powerful, but almost delicate at the same time.

She carries the melody effortlessly, with sensitivity & character, I feel she's lived what she sings about.

The words strike that rare balance between a powerful, expressive message, with a straight forward delivery, true poetry.

From the soft & tender Melt My Heart to Stone, to the kickass beat of Right as Rain, (I can't sit still during this tune), to the amazing Daydreamer, which pulls hard at my heart.

Adele has definitely become one of my all time favorite artists.

ss
on July 10, 2017
She's incomparable. Interesting to hear her earlier work.
on April 19, 2016
Adele's first CD is good; "Chasing Pavement" is, of course, the best song on this CD. There are a few others also, like "Right as Rain." I mostly wanted to have this CD to complete my Adele collection of "2f1" & "25." It's not as good as those two, but it was a good start for her & worth owning if you're a fan! Then you can hear how much she has grown in her songwriting & singing.