Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$19.99

Showing 1-10 of 195 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 202 reviews
on June 4, 2014
Love this show...now where's the season finale???? Amazon you always have them on the next day. We're waiting and not patiently!
1414 comments| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 7, 2014
Even those who don't like the Duggars, they can't argue that watching them is more wholesome and clean than the Kardashians, or Jersey Shore, or The Bachelor, etc.

So, the Duggars may be viewed as cheesy, or radically Christian in their values by some/many. They may not approve of certain lifestyles but are not out there protesting soldiers' funerals because of certain lifestyles, for example, like some groups, well, one, at least, does.

And you really cannot compare Jim Bob and Michelle's views on courting versus dating to some extreme religious groups. Some religions/cultures, the woman doesn't even get to meet her husband until the wedding day. The Duggar girls don't "date" in the "regular" way of many, but they ARE allowed to choose whom they court, if the person passes the Duggar parent approval. And really, what is wrong with that? That IS how it used to be in Western society a couple of centuries ago, and so it is viewed as "outdated" by many Duggar detractors. At least Jim Bob doesn't have to worry about a 13 year old daughter getting pregnant! Oh, but wait, I forgot, Teen Mom is yet another reality show that Americans love!

Give me Duggars over almost every other reality tv show out there.
on April 8, 2014
This family exemplifies true Christian character and values. I invite my children to watch this show because of the great example I see, which is not something I can say for 99% of what is on TV these days. This family is the real deal and their kids are turning out great! They are successful in more ways than one. They clearly exhibit a positive outlook in life and a strong faith in God. I would encourage others to watch, be uplifted and learn.
on April 5, 2014
I loved this episode. I'm excited to see the Duggar girls starting relationships leading towards marriage. This family
sets the bar high. They're saving their first kisses for marriage. They seek to know their future spouses/and their families...
They set an awesome example for today's youth.
on June 4, 2014
I think It is refreshing to see a family who lives what they believe, and the world could use more people like them in it, my only disappointment is the fact that episode 12 where Derick Dillard proposes to Jill Duggar, has yet to be made available, it was supposed to be online this morning, but sadly it is not. I reported it to amazon prime and they are looking into the issue. But I am still waiting. Which is unfortunate, because I had to purchase this show above my amazon prime costs to see it. Hopefully they will have it to download soon.
55 comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2016
We really enjoy watching the Duggars. They are NOT a perfect family, but there is no such thing. It is WONDERFUL to be able to SAFELY watch TV with our whole family & not have to worry about the trashy images, stunts, etc. seen all over the media, in shows, movies, etc. NO THANKS!! YES, to FUN & SAFE viewing for our family.
on June 2, 2014
GOOD SHOW WITH A FAMILY THAT HAS GOOD MORAL VALUES!!!! THE WHOLE FAMILY ENJOYS SEEING GODLEY YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN WHO SET AN EXAMPLE DIFFERENT THAN THE MAIN STREAM SOCIAL INFLUENCES! THANKS DUGGARS!
on April 24, 2017
Love this show!
on March 23, 2017
Courtships are starting..yay!
on April 3, 2014
It is nice to have a clean show to allow my kids to see. This is a lovely family with outstanding values.