Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Format: Vinyl|Change

Showing 91-100 of 1,015 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,214 reviews
on July 28, 2017
What can you say. It's Adele
on January 8, 2017
Loved almost every song which is a first for me how can you not when she sings from her heart and soul. She's amazing love love love her
on January 13, 2016
Great sound, adele's first album and the start of something big. I like listening to her albums in progression and hearing her develop her sound. This album is heavy weight vinyl, and plays great on my record player.
on November 16, 2015
If you have to read a review of this album to decide whether or not to buy it, your priorities are not in the right place. This is Adele. Like, her voice is on this CD. She sings the songs. Just buy the CD. You won't regret it.
on July 4, 2015
This is the second album I've gotten from Adele. Had 21 sitting around the house for quite a while before I happened to listen to it. (Not sure where it came from). Didn't know what I was missing. A great voice that has quickly become one of my favorites.
on January 4, 2016
Love!! Came with a digital download but I can't get the code to work. Waiting to hear back from the site. What can be better than getting the vinyl and digital record for one price? Shipped quickly and safely! ❤️
on March 29, 2016
I only recently became aware of Adele's music (I'm kind of old and out of touch) and I wanted to compare her early work to her latest album. This is delightful and has some very good songs.
on August 5, 2017
My personal favorite album of Adele's. You can't go wrong with this on vinyl. LOVE.
on March 17, 2013
My first Adele CD. She has a beautiful voice.
Very talented writer. I would recommend it to anyone who appreciates good music
on September 28, 2016
This album has some of Adele's best songs, I can't name a single one on this album that I've skipped or that I hate. Well worth the money :)